Biggest Loser May Weight Loss

craigo3154
craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
GAIN CONFIDENCE, LOSE WEIGHT, ESTABLISH HEALTHY HABITS WITH LIKE MINDED PEOPLE IN A FRIENDLY SUPPORTIVE COMPETION ;)

With the warmer weather coming it's time to start working on a healthier and slimmer you for summer. Join with us for our May Challenge to help keep you motivated. May can be your month!!

MAY REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN and
We are welcoming new members to our monthly challenge and support group.

WHO ARE WE? We are a lively group of individuals with a range of personal weight loss goals, lifestyles, and fitness levels. Sharing our ideas, struggles and motivations creates a supportive atmosphere and camaraderie while engaging in a friendly team based competition.

Leave a comment here, then click on the link below to get started! This link will bring you right to the announcement on our homepage titled "MAY: New Member REGISTRATION/STARTING WEIGHTS”:

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
( http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10661715/may-new-member-registration-starting-weights#latest )

Message 1 of that thread will give you the posting instructions on how to register.

Registration ends this April 28.

They say it takes 30 days to create a habit, this challenge can be your key to making the habit of weight loss stick ;)

Replies

• mrsjlmann
    mrsjlmann Posts: 7 Member
    Yes please. Just restarted last week. Hopefully this will help keep me focused.
  • dlhollin1
    dlhollin1 Posts: 650 Member
    I would love to participate. I have plateaued for several weeks. Thanks
  • craigo3154
    @mrsjlmann. @dlhollin1. I have already allocated you to teams. Check the registration thread to find out teams and introduce yourself.

I process registrations daily (today's have been processed :) ).

To others wanting to register, you need to post a message into the registration thread ( https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10661715/may-new-member-registration-starting-weights#latest )

1. Enter your information in the message as follows:

Username: (Your MFP username)
    Weigh in day: (The day you weigh in each week.)
    Starting Weight: (Your weight on your chosen weigh in day between Sun, April 22 - Sat, April 28)

Look forward to seeing you there.

Registration closes April 28 (End of Saturday - East Coast US time). The registrations thread will be made read only at that time. If you can still post into the registrations thread, you can still register.

• ashachu92
    ashachu92 Posts: 3 Member
    I've plateaued for about two months now and I would love to participate! :-D
  • watchon
    watchon Posts: 44 Member
    count me in.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    @ashachu92. I have already allocated you to team. Check the registration thread to find out teams and introduce yourself.
    @watchon. Please head to the registration thread to register.

I process registrations daily (today's have been processed :) ).

To others wanting to register, you need to post a message into the registration thread ( https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10661715/may-new-member-registration-starting-weights#latest )

Starting Weight: (Your weight on your chosen weigh in day between Sun, April 22 - Sat, April 28)

Registration closes April 28 (End of Saturday - East Coast US time). The registrations thread will be made read only at that time. If you can still post into the registrations thread, you can still register.

• ashleyhart1988
    ashleyhart1988 Posts: 1 Member
    I would love to be apart of the challenge. I’ll follow through on the link after I am done writing this comment. ☺️
  • craigo3154
    I would love to be apart of the challenge. I’ll follow through on the link after I am done writing this comment. ☺️

@ashleyhart1988. to register, you need to:

(Biggest Loser Challenge Group is a public group, but recent changes to MFP policy dictate that only members of a group can post to group threads).

• craigo3154
    edited April 2018
    Gain confidence, lose weight, establish healthy habits with like minded people in a friendly, supportive competition ;)

May registrations are still open.

To register, you need to:

(Biggest Loser Challenge Group is a public group, but recent changes to MFP policy dictate that only members of a group can post to group threads).

• fe452436
    fe452436 Posts: 255 Member
    Can I get another chance to join this challenge?
  • EDTake2
    EDTake2 Posts: 165 Member
    I am in : )
  • AB0215
    fe452436 wrote: »
    Can I get another chance to join this challenge?
    @fe452436 You have been allocated to a team, check the registrations thread.

• fe452436
    fe452436 Posts: 255 Member
    edited April 2018
    I am unable to join the thread and star it.Message says that I need to seek Vanilla.Disscussions.View permission for this?
  • AB0215
    edited April 2018
    fe452436 wrote: »
    I am unable to join the thread and star it.Message says that I need to seek Vanilla.Disscussions.View permission for this?

We're aware of the issue and it's been submitted as a ticket to MFP Support, unfortunately we're still waiting for a resolution.
    Maybe in the meantime, you can bookmark the thread in your browser?
  • Bendiz_
    Bendiz_ Posts: 278 Member
    I would love to join :)
  • AB0215
    edited April 2018
    Bendiz_ wrote: »
    I would love to join :)

To register, you need to post a message into the registration thread ( https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10661715/may-new-member-registration-starting-weights#latest )

• lolakinks
    lolakinks Posts: 367 Member
    I want to join.
  • RoseQuest73
    RoseQuest73 Posts: 9 Member
    I would like to join
  • AB0215
    lolakinks wrote: »
    I want to join.
    @lolakinks You've been allocated to a team, please check the registrations thread.

I would like to join
    @RoseQuest73
    To register, you need to post a message into the registration thread ( https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10661715/may-new-member-registration-starting-weights#latest )

• AB0215
    Registrations are now closed, please check back next month!