Bulky Arm Muscle :(

Options
13»

Replies

• brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    So I'm 5'9" and weigh about 140lbs, and I'm trying to tone everything up. My arms are really muscular, and kind of manly-looking. I want to get rid of that but I don't know how. Also, my left arm is significantly bigger than my right, which is weird because I'm right-handed. Can anyone help me make my arms smaller?

Want to see this 'manly' looking arm?

Want smaller muscles, stop using that muscle to promote atrophy. Start learning to do things with your feet and just let your arms hang listlessly at your sides. Heavy gallon of milk? Have someone else pour it. Long commute with lots of curvy roads? Take a cab. Be creative. Soon you'll have those demuscled arms you've always wanted.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Cut the excess muscle off of your arm and send it to me.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    My arms always bulk up easily I think pilates & light weight is the way to go. I like my arms defined but not bulky so cardio and pilates with light weights is what I do for my arms and the rest of my body :)

No
  • Escape_Artist
    Escape_Artist Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Awww man!! I dirty bulked for 6 months and I still don't see the amount of arm muscles I would like to and I read women accidently getting all bulky and shyt left and right.

Why? Whyyyyyyyy can't I get them guns too? :sad:
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Don't use as much weight, and do more repetition. This creates leaner muscle.

Also, because you are right handed, you have to work that much harder on your left arm, so you probably push yourself with your left more than you do your right. That is the only reason I could think of why your left arm is bulkier than your right.

Good luck.

Aaaaaand - no
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Pics or it didn't happen.

Also I'm right handed and my left arm is stronger because I've been carrying kids on my left side for 7+ years leaving my right side free to open doors, or whatever.
  • SuperCrsa
    SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Well even if this is a troll post, there are still plenty of women on here wanting to see!

Bump, and my profile picture arms are about 8 weeks of weight training!
    Cant wait until some of the fat comes off and I have those amazing curves! Sexy!