Favorite Tea!!

Options
2»

Replies

• SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    So, definitely not cost-friendly, but my favorite brand right now is David's Tea, a Canadian company. Right now I have Forever Nuts (almonds and apples), Blueberry Jam, and Strawberry-Rhubarb Parfait.

They are expensive, though, so I just ask for them for birthday and Christmas presents.
  • skinnyjingbb
    skinnyjingbb Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    sofchak wrote: »
    @Hamsibian - Numi Chinese Breakfast is simply the best! I buy it in bulk (100 bags) off Amazon for approximately $23.

To answer OP’s inquiry, aside from Numi Chinese Breakfast, I adore their Toasted Rice flavor as well. It’s so unique! Their Mint is also very good.... suffice to say, I’m a Numi fan through and through. Numi offers a nice variety pack if you want to try a lot of their different flavors instead of committing to an entire box of one flavor.

Other than Numi, I drink Trader Joe’s green tea and slightly off topic - I also drink Crio Bru as well which is kinda like the dark chocolate version of hot chocolate - not very sweet at all but for 10 calories, I add some sugar free sweetener and get the craving for chocolate to go away: https://criobru.com/

Great suggestion, I was just searching the internet for brewed cocoa bean last week, I'd give this brand a try.
  • skinnyjingbb
    skinnyjingbb Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    So, definitely not cost-friendly, but my favorite brand right now is David's Tea, a Canadian company. Right now I have Forever Nuts (almonds and apples), Blueberry Jam, and Strawberry-Rhubarb Parfait.

They are expensive, though, so I just ask for them for birthday and Christmas presents.

You are right, one really can taste the difference between expansive and cheap tea. I used to drink them rarely and spending some money to try new flavor occasionally is fine, now I use 1-2 bag everyday to help with my diet, budget friendly brand are my go to now, I do hope people will start sending fancy tea instead of chocolate as Christmas gifts.
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    Stash Licorice. David's Tea Pura Vida Green with pineapple, coconut, and mango. David's Tea Pumpkin Matcha (seasonal :'( ) Two Leaves and a Bud Alpine Berry. My dessert substitutes.
    o0k1smk6j6cu.png
  • Chunkahlunkah
    Chunkahlunkah Posts: 373 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Loose leaf! I'd been drinking bagged tea since I was a kid. I still have a stash of tea bags that I periodically return to in order to finish them up, but my purchases from here on out will mostly be loose leaf. I was gifted a kit last year and, to me, the flavor is a significant improvement. If you're a tea fan, I highly rec giving it a try (if you haven't yet).
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I love a good genmaicha.

I buy lots of flavored teas from David's Tea as well. My faves are:

- Smores Chai
    - Stormy Night
    - Chocolate Macaroon
    - Santa's Secret
    - Zestfully Green
    - Sweet Ginger Heat
    - Sweet Almond Green
    - Raspberry Cream Pie
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I buy most of my teas from a local tea shop, I like that it's more customizable and can be a nice experience. My favorite is a blend of Rooibos With Orange & Hibiscus. I do not like most green teas or sweet teas, so it took me a while to find something I genuinely enjoy. I'd recommend looking for a farmers market near you, or google apothecaries in your area (personally, I don't know how I feel about teas as a "cure" but doesn't mean I cant enjoy the tea regardless).
  • Aplant77
    Aplant77 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm always trying new flavors! My favorites right now:

Celestial Seasonings Lemon Zinger & Red Zinger
    Yogi Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life
    Yogi Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy
    Bigelow Mint Medley
    Tazo Wild Sweet Orange

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few favorites, these are just what I have in my desk :)
  • delaclos99
    delaclos99 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Builders, as the good lord intended.
  • lucerorojo
    lucerorojo Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Stash Mango Passionfruit tea is good. That's one of the few bag teas that I might still buy. The loose herbal teas are more expensive but have much more flavor overall. Although Tazo and Mighty Leaf are pretty potent for herbal bag teas.
  • scarla67
    scarla67 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Good Earth sweet and Spicy, sooooo good!