Options

Replies

• kpick41
    kpick41 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    There is a big difference!
  • cazcarr89
    Options
    Take it from us, we can see the difference. You're face is more defined, as well as your arms and legs and stomach. You look fab. Do you feel any better for it?
    We all see our own imperfections that no one else does!
  • rosnnj
    rosnnj Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    The first pic is just a really good cover up bathing suit which is doing its job but the second one is more revealing and you can see thr difference especially in the legs...really smoothed and toned. Nice work. you are doing it the right way with toning as you go.
  • DeannaNL
    DeannaNL Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I can see a HUGE difference and am wondering how you can't see it?? You are doing great, keep it up!! :-)
  • theatregirl4416
    Options
    I agree with what the others have said, the most noticable difference is your upper chest - your boobs look firmer.

Sorry to say it that way, but there it is! :)
  • lorenzovonmatterhorn7549
    Options
    Great job! tumblr_m7bz6xkaCb1qebox9.gif
  • gpizzy
    gpizzy Posts: 171
    Options
    You look fantastic and can definitely see a difference. Keep up the good work and if neither picture is serving you well, chuck em' both or don't look at them anymore.
  • mperrott2205
    mperrott2205 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I do see a significant difference.

HOWEVER: It would of been easier on yourself if you took pictures of you direct on, and to the side. Photographs are CRUCIAL in tracking progress. You will be impressed when you both photos side by side.
  • missymakayla
    missymakayla Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I can see a big difference. Your arms, legs, face, and upper chest...
  • LaVonda47
    Options
    I can most definitely see a difference. Keep up the good work because it is paying off. You are toned and your face is slimmer. There is a difference girl! Be proud!
  • MelAb8709
    MelAb8709 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I can see a big difference, especially in the boob area ... bummer that the boobs are always the first to go -

You look great, keep it up!
  • mommy3457
    mommy3457 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Yes, there is a big difference, especially in your face. You look beautiful!
  • AnDiallo
    AnDiallo Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Of course there's a difference! You're beautiful regardless, but in the second pic you have thinner arms, thighs, a more slender face and stomach, reduced boobs, and you have a generally smaller girth.
  • april0411
    Options
    There is definitely a huge difference. Remember cameras are not always very flattering anyway. But you look great in pic 2. I can tell there was major weight loss! Good job
  • walterm852
    walterm852 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Your arms look better, face looks better, keep it up!

How do you feel?

Check out this blog a friend sent me. It may NOT apply to how you are feeling, but its so common for ME and some of my friends. We think our body and genes are going to transform and will adopt a "magazine body" for our physique. http://www.sparkpeople.com/blog/blog.asp?post=is_being_really_lean_really_worth_it
  • walterm852
    walterm852 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    The only thing bigger in the second photo is your smile! :bigsmile: And it should be because you are doing great and look wonderful! Keep up the great work!
    Well said Jody
  • ELVISDEAN
    Options
    your pics are the problem sexy..your first pic looks ten times hotter use same outfit etc..post alot more..u look great I love the first pic however:)
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Definitely smaller :-)
  • mrswine
    mrswine Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and there is definitely a difference. I think there is a phenomenon where people losing weight feel bigger than they are simply because they are paying more attention to it when they may not have previously. I feel the same way! I have lost over 40 pounds but I have never felt heavier!
  • PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot
    Options
    Absolutely there is a difference - your face, neck, arms, chest, legs. It's tougher for us to see our own progress, than it is for others to see it. Great job!