Options
CaptainFantastic01
CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
Ask away

Replies

• bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    How is it that Thanos can defeat the Hulk? I thought The Hulk's strength increased as he got more angry? Almost making him infinitely powerful. I would think that Hulk has had equally tough battles....I really am a newb but I love the Avenger movies and am branching out from there.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    CatsIvuE wrote: »
    Is Thanos a bad guy or just misunderstood?

Yes
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »
    How is it that Thanos can defeat the Hulk? I thought The Hulk's strength increased as he got more angry? Almost making him infinitely powerful. I would think that Hulk has had equally tough battles....I really am a newb but I love the Avenger movies and am branching out from there.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0sHuIQqWqKG
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    Why didn't Thanos just use the infinity stones to create more resources instead of killing everybody? He could have made an infinity of extra resources with a thought and nobody would have to be killed.

Dude has issues.

And Vision had the right idea the whole time...should have killed himself right away. Black Panther should have said oh yeah we are killing this red guy right now.

Not impressed with Dr Strange, either. AND his chubby wizard friend. Dude just leaves for no reason to go do what guard some artifacts?

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0gsLL0MeYC1
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    Dr. Strange was an all star.

How burning would it have been to create more resources? Who would want to watch a movie like that?

Dr strange and thor kicked serious tush
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    Just general, but how does the agent chick not die? Like, for realz, she is just a normal girl with good fighting skills, not even a superhero, and you got guys/girls who are superheros, able to shoot lighting, conjure crap, and wutevs and SOMEHOW she lives against these people. Wut? Same with the arrow shooting putz. Like they would live against Gods, Demigods, or actual powered superheros?
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    Just general, but how does the agent chick not die? Like, for realz, she is just a normal girl with good fighting skills, not even a superhero, and you got guys/girls who are superheros, able to shoot lighting, conjure crap, and wutevs and SOMEHOW she lives against these people. Wut? Same with the arrow shooting putz. Like they would live against Gods, Demigods, or actual powered superheros?

You kind of have to suspend belief. Also it's like the OG avengers now
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

You kind of have to suspend belief. Also it's like the OG avengers now

Her fighting skills aren’t normal though. Plus this is a comic book movie, you have to go in with a high level of suspension of belief.

Heyyy we said the same thing
  • bojack3
    Options
    Thank you for the awesome info Noah!
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

It's a stupid thing to know lots about but i do
  • bojack3
    Options

It's a stupid thing to know lots about but i do

Nah.....it's art....it's fantasy....it's an escape from the grind. It's really fun. I wish I had gotten into it sooner.