Jaida needs help

raynejaida
raynejaida Posts: 3 Member
edited May 2018 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Jaida, I am new to this app, not really sure how to use it or what I'm doing but I'm gonna give it a shot. I'm very unhappy with the weight that I've gained. I am 5'2" and weigh 175 pounds. I should weigh somewhere between 103-130. I've always been the "fat girl" and would like to change that. If anyone has any tips or recipes or work out schedules they would like to share with me, I would much appreciate it. I am a CNA at 2 different jobs and work 16.5 hours a day so I don't have much time at all. Anything helps.

Replies

• pd2md
    pd2md Posts: 1 Member
    Hi Jada! My name is Yolanda. I totally understand how you feel! The one thing you must remember is to take it one day at a time. I workout at home I wake up do jumping jacks, sit ups push ups jump rope.. You can do this..
  • raynejaida
    raynejaida Posts: 3 Member
    Thank you so much for your advice I appreciate it greatly!
  • mkculs
    mkculs Posts: 316 Member
    Hi, Jaida. I'm new here, too, but have been on this journey alone for much too long. I hope you and I both find the support we need. God bless and good luck.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Check out the Most Helpful Posts thread pinned to the top of the board. Lots of great beginner info there.

Welcome and good luck!