The Anxiety Thread

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Driving on country roads at night.

* shrug

if it's that scary, just turn off your headlights.

• NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    c7tnt2l04ya6.gif
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    c7tnt2l04ya6.gif

6cvy1hdtosvk.gif
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    Driving on country roads at night.

Turn on your lights
  • foodie18mfp
    foodie18mfp Posts: 43 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I get separation anxiety when my husband leaves for work. I was held at gun point and my boyfriend committed suicide in front of me when I was 18, so all of my anxiety revolves around the thought of people dying.
    I work through it though. :)
    I just started buspirone and it seems to help a lot, even though I’m almost always anti medication for myself. I feel guilty for taking something for it but it’s been 7 years so I feel like I’ve given myself plenty of time.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    u2uro2dod2i6.gif

Das not a bad butterfly
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options
    y4tulhd41ofl.gif
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options
    wjp2a60ru2yh.gif
  • BrokenFather
    BrokenFather Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Today? Everything! Why am I a ball of nerves?? I feel like i am going to jump out of my own skin and don't know why

Ive felt this way for 4 days now. Not loving it.
  • PAFC84
    Options
    I get separation anxiety when my husband leaves for work. I was held at gun point and my boyfriend committed suicide in front of me when I was 18, so all of my anxiety revolves around the thought of people dying.
    I work through it though. :)
    I just started buspirone and it seems to help a lot, even though I’m almost always anti medication for myself. I feel guilty for taking something for it but it’s been 7 years so I feel like I’ve given myself plenty of time.

Its good that you're being proactive and doing something about it.
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I’m on two different meds, I workout 6 days a week, I don’t drink or do drugs, I eat a “balanced diet” and my anxiety STILL gets unbearable some days. I just lost a great therapist yesterday. She decided to leave and I’m taking it a lot harder than I should be. My mom is disabled and I’ve been her sole caregiver for the past 10 years and it’s really scary and stressful taking care of someone alone. Between losing my therapist and my mom’s recent health problems I feel like I’m suffocating. I haven’t even worked out yet, because I feel like I’m on the verge of hyperventilating. I wish I knew how to calm the F&$! down. It’s very frustrating.
  • PAFC84
    Options
    I’m on two different meds, I workout 6 days a week, I don’t drink or do drugs, I eat a “balanced diet” and my anxiety STILL gets unbearable some days. I just lost a great therapist yesterday. She decided to leave and I’m taking it a lot harder than I should be. My mom is disabled and I’ve been her sole caregiver for the past 10 years and it’s really scary and stressful taking care of someone alone. Between losing my therapist and my mom’s recent health problems I feel like I’m suffocating. I haven’t even worked out yet, because I feel like I’m on the verge of hyperventilating. I wish I knew how to calm the F&$! down. It’s very frustrating.

Do you try mindfulness?
  • huntersvonnegut
    huntersvonnegut Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    Here's a thread that caused some anxiety.

cez0fls7p8ek.gif
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Here's a thread that caused some anxiety.

cez0fls7p8ek.gif

Hahaha!
  • BrokenFather
    BrokenFather Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Today? Everything! Why am I a ball of nerves?? I feel like i am going to jump out of my own skin and don't know why

You need a huggie

Yes please

Aren’t huggies diapers? What’s re you trying to say @UrBaconMeCr8zy ?