What's the most dangerous or stupid thing you've done...

Options
EricJonrosh
EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
...while driving your car?

Or IN your car while driving?

Replies

• TheRealOrson
    TheRealOrson Posts: 1,415 Member
    Options
    Does riding a motorcycle qualify?

I lane split between 2 big-rigs at 120km/h (80mph)
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Taken a nap
  • EricJonrosh
    Options
    Not bad.
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    not me but I was on a date and the *kitten* checked his phone whilst we were driving up a mountain! Car sled possibly could have died. Everyone would have been at his throat lol
  • sdonovan4
    sdonovan4 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I jump out of perfectly good airplanes lol
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    My lawyer has advised me to provide the following statement "no comment"
  • aphroditesmaiden
    aphroditesmaiden Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Trying to swerve away from a spider that was descending from the ceiling. After a moment's chaos I pulled over and squished it. In my defense, this happened after Anime Boston in which I had little to no sleep all weekend and was exhausted almost to the point of tears.
  • Geyser_Mountain_Dreamer
    Options
    My lucky number is 11.........so.........I thought many years ago......I wonder if I could close my eyes for a full 11 seconds while driving. I succeeded, but.........I highly do no recommend the '11 Second Game'. Very difficult and very dangerous.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    shot some firework mortars out of a car window and one of them was a short one and blew up halfway in the car.
  • majasmi
    majasmi Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    arm flailing when trying to avoid a massive moth which kept flying into my head.
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Switched seats with the driver so she could put on her makeup. We were on a road trip to visit her boyfriend. We had the cruise control set at 90. And then we switched back because I don't drive a stick shift that well.
  • Geyser_Mountain_Dreamer
    Options
    #2 = Although he initiated the "misunderstanding", I once aggressively gave the bird to a police officer in an unmarked car. Am I lucky to be alive and have a fully functional brain? YEP!
  • jaggerhawks
    jaggerhawks Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Sky diving, though it's relatively safe and the percentages were in my favor

Edit: disregard, no sky diving done in car. lol
  • EricJonrosh
    Options
    shot some firework mortars out of a car window and one of them was a short one and blew up halfway in the car.

Haha! Totally did that with a bag of those flowers out the window on 4th of July. Friend in the back seat reached up to throw one out (2 door) but it missed and lodged between the seats and blew fire and smoke all inside the car. LUCKILY we had a party ball of Coors in the back seat and all doused it out with our giant cups of beer. (All this while driving around town. Oops.)
  • Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,151 Member
    Options
    Drag raced SOMEONE ELSE'S car...that may or may not have had permission to drive after drinking an unknown number of Electric Popsicles (pic of that drink is in my profile)...that party was the first time I'd had those, and have no idea how many I had...I also do not remember parking said car on my friend's lawn attempting the closest ever park job to his front door...I passed out on his couch...he passed out face down on the floor. He SWEARS I parked the car on the lawn, because he had a side lawn business and would "never have parked a Firebird on the grass." AND because the keys were "closer" to me.

I was rather pissed the next day at myself, and a bit ashamed, just glad I didn't kill anyone, but makes for a fun story now..:blushing:
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    #2 = Although he initiated the "misunderstanding", I once aggressively gave the bird to a police officer in an unmarked car. Am I lucky to be alive and have a fully functional brain? YEP!

WOW that WAS you I saw I worlds most stupid drivers! rofl :wink:
  • EricJonrosh
    Options
    Trying to swerve away from a spider that was descending from the ceiling. After a moment's chaos I pulled over and squished it. In my defense, this happened after Anime Boston in which I had little to no sleep all weekend and was exhausted almost to the point of tears.

Hahaha!!! you win!!!
    387920-20animated_gif20chuck_norris20dodgeball20thumbs_up.gif
  • WisiPls
    WisiPls Posts: 359
    Options
    posting in this thread
  • WhoHa42
    WhoHa42 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    posted after wisi. inb4 rape
  • Tresiel
    Tresiel Posts: 98 Member