Why is it...?

Options
briscogun
briscogun Posts: 1,135 Member
...that I will scrape the inside of a yogurt container to get every last tiny morsel out of there? Is it just me? Am I the weirdo?

Replies

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Nah, I do it too. Sometimes just to be obnoxious. :lol:
  • 81Katz
    Options
    Whoa, there are some highly inappropriate yogurt gifs out there ... :neutral:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »

I just thought the same thing.. funny though. Did it involve a chick in a green tank top?
  • 81Katz
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »

I just thought the same thing.. funny though. Did it involve a chick in a green tank top?

LMAO yes!!! :lol:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    This one brought back some memories.

I use to really like yogurt.

kht8902qb2v5.gif

• lionseye1
    lionseye1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

kht8902qb2v5.gif

Yogkakke

Now that brings back the memory of how I had to explain the real "kakke" term to my older brother a couple years ago at a nice family Christmas spent playing Cards Against Humanity. Even though I laughed till cried and my stomach hurt, I don't ever suggest playing Cards Against Humanity with your parents, college aged nephews, aunts and uncles. You learn way too much about them.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options

kht8902qb2v5.gif

Damn... he sure loves those yogurt tubes
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I practically licked the inside of my Jello pudding cup just now to get every drop, so no judgement from me.
  • briscogun
    briscogun Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    The best way to eat yogurt is to take it right from the fridge, peel the lid off slowly, then walk it over to the trash can and dump it.

Why you gotta hate?

kht8902qb2v5.gif

Yogkakke

Now that brings back the memory of how I had to explain the real "kakke" term to my older brother a couple years ago at a nice family Christmas spent playing Cards Against Humanity. Even though I laughed till cried and my stomach hurt, I don't ever suggest playing Cards Against Humanity with your parents, college aged nephews, aunts and uncles. You learn way too much about them.

Lol the gif reminded me of my junior prom

Uh... which gif?
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    briscogun wrote: »
    ...that I will scrape the inside of a yogurt container to get every last tiny morsel out of there? Is it just me? Am I the weirdo?

Not a weirdo. I do this with anything creamy that I'm enjoying and don't want it to finish. (yogurt, ice-cream, mashed potatoes, etc. ) B)
  • lionseye1
    lionseye1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I think I need to wash my brain out with soap