Libra app

Options
I downloaded this and have been putting my weight in daily. For those of u that use this app do u put in the number that's trending into mfp or do u just put in what the scale says on certain days that u have decided to weigh in?

I kno it's a personal preference I was just curious as to what other ppl that use weight tracking apps do?

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    I use Happy Scale (the iPhone version of Libra) and I just put in whatever the scale says on MFP
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    I use the Libra app to track trends. I also log my weight on my FitBit app. The FitBit app calculates my weekly average weight on Saturdays. That is the number I use on my 'weigh in" day.
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself daily and enter the weight shown on the scale into both MFP and Libra.

Makes no sense to enter the Libra trend number into MFP because that will just give you a graph of the trend that you already get w/Libra and not a graph of your actual weight.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,432 Member
    Options
    I enter my weight every day into Libra, unless I'm traveling or something and can't do my usual AM weigh in. While losing, I entered any new low weight into MFP, but not the random fluctuations. In maintenance, I don't bother with the weight in MFP at all.
  • DreaDarling87
    DreaDarling87 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    I enter my weight every day into Libra, unless I'm traveling or something and can't do my usual AM weigh in. While losing, I entered any new low weight into MFP, but not the random fluctuations. In maintenance, I don't bother with the weight in MFP at all.

This is what I do as well. I weigh myself daily and enter it into Libra but I only enter my weight on MFP if I've hit a new low.
  • angelarene626
    angelarene626 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I use Happy Scale and enter the weight shown on the scale into MFP.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    I log my weight on libra every day but only update mfp if I have lost a lb or two
  • New_Heavens_Earth
    New_Heavens_Earth Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I weigh daily and enter it into Libra for my trend, only into MFP every 5 lbs or so. I also use an app called Monitor my Weight because it gives me a better adjusted calorie intake as my weight changes, BMI, target weight, and progress chart.
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,739 Member
    Options
    I weight (almost) daily * and enter my weight in Fitbit.com. Fitbit.com passes the weight automatically to MFP where I have announcements turned off, and to trendweight.com and weightgrapher.com with which it is integrated. I use Trendweight.com weight as my official weight and in all my progress calculations.

* Phone calls, emails and/or coffee (too often) conspire to deny me the opportunity to record my weight!