JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - Round 41

Options

Replies

• tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 3,986 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options

20: 203.4...I feel like my morning Matcha is helping this process more than I expected. I started drinking it because it tastes good and looked into the health benefits after. Now I'm bulletproofing it, which is even better. Some days I have to "make" myself eat more before I go into fasting hours because I hadn't been hungry enough to get to 1400 calories. Dark chocolate with coconut oil is my new savior on those days and my new favorite sweet when I otherwise would have eaten something loaded with carbs.

@jilliancreates, Regular green tea is high in antioxidants, acts a diuretic and boosts metabolism, so the matcha is probably helping you tremendously. With me, being on keto and IF, there are days when I have to force myself to eat. I am just not hungry. I try to have higher calorie foods on hand for the days that I end up eating only once so that I can hit my macros for keto. Yes, fatbombs have saved the day for me a few times. I have found that after 20 to 22 hours of fasting, when I do begin to eat, my appetite kicks in immediately.
  • sue_01
    sue_01 Posts: 2,713 Member
    Options
    Round 41: GW:

Day/Weight/Comment
    5/18-191.8
    5/19 -
    5/20
    5/21
    5/22
    5/23
    5/24
    5/25
    5/26
    5/27

5/18 - Eating healthy, have to get on track for exercise.

5/19- Logging my food daily, watching my salt intake, working on my exercise.

5/20- Have to try to get my walking steps up. Today I really watched what I ate and I felt really bloated maybe still because of my my surgery, frustrating but have to keep trying.