Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Choose a career for the person above you

Options

Replies

• epr31295
    epr31295 Posts: 6,213 Member
    Options
    Recruiter for the Hell's Angles!

pjkcnnhte4mg.jpg
  • KKSW1981
    KKSW1981 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Professional dancer 😍
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    The things I have seen recently in this thread that I wish I could unsee--I know some dudes who just got put on the naughty list, dang!

As for @kellysuzannewiggins -- we're gonna go with Murder Investigator by day, philanthropist-partier by night
  • KKSW1981
    KKSW1981 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    @Reckoner67 😂😂😂How'd you guess.???
    Lol! Gym manager actually 😁
  • Bill9160
    Bill9160 Posts: 8,600 Member
    Options
    Sous chef for Gordon Ramsay
  • dtelsah
    dtelsah Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Dish Maintenance Operator for Gordon Ramsay.
  • Taz6o5
    Taz6o5 Posts: 3,441 Member
    Options
    FBI agent
  • dtelsah
    Options
    Painter specializing in reproductions of Penthouse covers.
  • epr31295
    epr31295 Posts: 6,213 Member
    Options
    I can hear his voice now Hello welcome to Walmart!
  • Bill9160
    Bill9160 Posts: 8,600 Member
    Options
    Sumo Wrestler Mawashi Adjuster
    srr8d47938kl.jpg
  • Reckoner67
    Options
    Dice roller for celebrity Dungeons and Dragons games
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Omg, I go away for a bit and this thread becomes a place for pics I can't unsee, ahhhhhhhhh.

@Reckoner67 Okay, we all know you are definitely a heroin dealer and you probably deal some pot here and there and maybe some crack. Plus you most likely grow and sell poinsettias, though only during the appropriate season. So I'm guessing it's a very busy time of year for you right now, what with poinsettias and also just the normal run of the mill drugs that people are purchasing for their friends and relatives for Christmas. Tis the season! :D:D
  • Reckoner67
    Options
    Omg, I go away for a bit and this thread becomes a place for pics I can't unsee, ahhhhhhhhh.

@Reckoner67 Okay, we all know you are definitely a heroin dealer and you probably deal some pot here and there and maybe some crack. Plus you most likely grow and sell poinsettias, though only during the appropriate season. So I'm guessing it's a very busy time of year for you right now, what with poinsettias and also just the normal run of the mill drugs that people are purchasing for their friends and relatives for Christmas. Tis the season! :D:D

...have you read that article about the elderly drug courier who was into growing day-lilies? Longform article, super interesting.

Also you have made a name for yourself in the lion taming world, partly because everyone else keeps getting eaten and you don’t actually tame lions so you manage to stay safe. And on the side you sell bootleg Girl Scout cookies (year-round)
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »

...have you read that article about the elderly drug courier who was into growing day-lilies? Longform article, super interesting.

Also you have made a name for yourself in the lion taming world, partly because everyone else keeps getting eaten and you don’t actually tame lions so you manage to stay safe. And on the side you sell bootleg Girl Scout cookies (year-round)

"WE DON'T TALK ABOUT THE COOKIES."
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Cookie Snatcher

I dream about cookies

kr5f8mgiolau.jpg
  • dtelsah
    Options
    Bouncy house blower. "I does it the old fashioned way! One breath at a time!"
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    Sperm bank collector
  • Taz6o5
    Taz6o5 Posts: 3,441 Member
    Options
    Body builder
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    Proctologist