Smack talkers

Options
1235»

Replies

• soldier4242
    soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    You all will have plenty of time to talk about smack talkers when you're living in a van down by the river!
    Love chris farley lmao -
    I think the motivational speaker was my favorite of his characters. It really sucks that he died because he was hilarious. We have to learn from his lesson and never let ourselves get that addicted to hard drugs. Not matter how hilarious of a character you can make from it.

fixed your post
    I thought his death was caused by health conditions related to his obesity. If it was drug related then that changes everything.
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    You all will have plenty of time to talk about smack talkers when you're living in a van down by the river!
    Love chris farley lmao -
    I think the motivational speaker was my favorite of his characters. It really sucks that he died because he was hilarious. We have to learn from his lesson and never let ourselves get that addicted to hard drugs. Not matter how hilarious of a character you can make from it.

fixed your post
    I thought his death was caused by health conditions related to his obesity. If it was drug related then that changes everything.

It was drugs he was speed balling (heroin and coke at the same time)
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    mighty_trolling__meme_rangers_by_symbolic261293-d4oi4vj.jpg
  • Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    Love chris farley lmao -

fixed your post

Yup speedballs, dangerous combo. And I'm sure his current weight and health didn't help him at all.
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Love chris farley lmao -

fixed your post

Yup speedballs, dangerous combo. And I'm sure his current weight and health didn't help him at all.

No being that heavy did not help. Poor guy.
  • SanDiegoJohn
    SanDiegoJohn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    sorry for being a decent person who wants to know why people do this i didn't realize that was a crime

I agree, the original question asked to talk about specific people and repeat the things they said. That's very different than this question, which asks about the "why."

And to answer that, I'd say there are many different reasons people talk trash about others. Mostly, though, they are insecure and think the best way to make themselves appear better is to tear other people down. Those people might get attention for a time, but ultimately, their backstabbing and trash-talking will catch up with them.

Me, I try to remember that anyone who will gossip TO me will also gossip ABOUT me.

My two cents, anyway.

John
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    gifwantsomeofthis.gif
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,463 Member
    Options
    WOW you guys have fun with totally misunderstanding what i am saying, which you seem to be doing. In a moment of being aggrivated by listening to certain people constantly talk **** about people they don't know but having to deal with this people so not being able to say anything about it and just sitting back and wondering what the reason is they feel they need to. So you all think what you will and I will just continue to wonder why people have to be so nasty and negative. No they didn't say anything about me they say it to me and i just listen and not say a word.

What? Sounds kinda like a, dare I say it, troll?
  • SanDiegoJohn
    SanDiegoJohn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    gifwantsomeofthis.gif

This pic cracks me up. Thanks for the laugh.

(Honestly, I've watched it a dozen times and I'm still chuckling.)
  • soldier4242
    soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Love chris farley lmao -

fixed your post

No being that heavy did not help. Poor guy.
    Oh man that sucks. If he just stayed off the junk we might still be laughing at his characters to this day. What a waste. Ironically I think his being over weight actually helped him with a lot of his humor. He was a very animated actor and comedian.
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    WOW you guys have fun with totally misunderstanding what i am saying, which you seem to be doing. In a moment of being aggrivated by listening to certain people constantly talk **** about people they don't know but having to deal with this people so not being able to say anything about it and just sitting back and wondering what the reason is they feel they need to. So you all think what you will and I will just continue to wonder why people have to be so nasty and negative. No they didn't say anything about me they say it to me and i just listen and not say a word.

As Bob Marley sings...."Don't Cha Worry, About a Thang"....

I thought that was Stevie Wonder ... ?
  • Shaolin_Life
    Shaolin_Life Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Love chris farley lmao -
    I think the motivational speaker was my favorite of his characters. It really sucks that he died because he was hilarious. We have to learn from his lesson and never let ourselves get that fat. Not matter how hilarious of a character you can make from it.

Nor should we mix cocaine and heroin.... No matter how good it may feel...:smokin: