Is there a website where big butts and...

Replies

• dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    It couldn't be another website, it would have to be another universe.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    They look the same on my floor so I am good either way....

you must mean crumpled up on the floor...next to the used rubbers and old pizza slices...

tumblr_lu9ib3Wz2Z1r1hl2oo1_500.jpg

would bang...ummm
  • princessofredrock
    princessofredrock Posts: 382 Member
    Lol Ya'll are killing me! Please make it stop! No no no to mom jeans! and Yes I think I say "because I said so" to my 7 yr old at least twice a day! :drinker: to all who are staying away from the mom jeans!

but I do love them with patchwork quilting on them....whats not to love???

wait, wut?

/sarcasm

tumblr_mkpd38CfbM1snprzeo1_500.png

:noway: Now that makes me miss a pair I had from the late 80's that were all torn up and had roses all over them! *sigh*
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Lol Ya'll are killing me! Please make it stop! No no no to mom jeans! and Yes I think I say "because I said so" to my 7 yr old at least twice a day! :drinker: to all who are staying away from the mom jeans!

but I do love them with patchwork quilting on them....whats not to love???

wait, wut?

/sarcasm

tumblr_mkpd38CfbM1snprzeo1_500.png

:noway: Now that makes me miss a pair I had from the late 80's that were all torn up and had roses all over them! *sigh*

Blossom? Is that you?
  • lostdogg
    lostdogg Posts: 450 Member
    Cut the legs off at the bottom of the pocket. Unbutton. Roll the top down one or two rolls.

It is now acceptable.

Stay sexy my friends
  • princessofredrock
    They look the same on my floor so I am good either way....

you must mean crumpled up on the floor...next to the used rubbers and old pizza slices...

tumblr_lu9ib3Wz2Z1r1hl2oo1_500.jpg

would bang...ummm

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Julie where did you find a pic of my cousins room?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Meanwhile I figured out that I can still wear them a little bit longer if I just do my butt like this so they won't look so loose. This lady's a genius. A painter AND a genius.

mom_jeans.jpg
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Cut the legs off at the bottom of the pocket. Unbutton. Roll the top down one or two rolls.

It is now acceptable.

Stay sexy my friends
    Pics please. I do not understand?
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    nutella-450.jpg
  • princessofredrock
    Meanwhile I figured out that I can still wear them a little bit longer if I just do my butt like this so they won't look so loose. This lady's a genius. A painter AND a genius.

mom_jeans.jpg

Thank goodness this isn't in 3D! lol
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Oh and they look cute with flip flops. Which is how I'm wearing mine right now. But mine aren't capri's...they're bell bottoms.

momjeans02qa9.png
  • MyChocolateDiet

mom_jeans.jpg

Thank goodness this isn't in 3D! lol
    ...or scratch and sniff.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    nutella-450.jpg

I don't know what this has to do with mom jeans, but I'm hungry now. Thanks.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    That's funny, I was watching Whitney Cummings' stand-up the other day, and she was talking about how thongs were invented by a man. No woman was standing around thinking she'd like to find a way to get all of that fabric into her buttcrack. It's probably funnier to see her do it, but I found the transcript.
    " and what is the point of thong underwear?
    The point of thong underwear is so that we don't have panty lines.
    For what?
    Do you think in the history of time, any guy was ever standing around, like at a nightclub bar with his buddy, and was like--this is my buddy, by the way.
    He was like, "hey, dude, dude.
    Check out that girl.
    She's so hot.
    Oh, my god, she's so hot.
    She's so sexy.
    I've got to talk to her.
    All right, I'm going to go talk to her.
    I'll be right back.
    Dude, dude.
    What are those lines?
    Oh, my god, never mind.

Also, I do not own mom jeans. Thank you. Thank you very much. :drinker:
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    nutella-450.jpg

I don't know what this has to do with mom jeans, but I'm hungry now. Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi8gY0XgToU

you're welcome
  • MyChocolateDiet
    That's funny, I was watching Whitney Cummings' stand-up the other day, and she was talking about how thongs were invented by a man. No woman was standing around thinking she'd like to find a way to get all of that fabric into her buttcrack. It's probably funnier to see her do it, but I found the transcript.
    " and what is the point of thong underwear?
    The point of thong underwear is so that we don't have panty lines.
    For what?
    Do you think in the history of time, any guy was ever standing around, like at a nightclub bar with his buddy, and was like--this is my buddy, by the way.
    He was like, "hey, dude, dude.
    Check out that girl.
    She's so hot.
    Oh, my god, she's so hot.
    She's so sexy.
    I've got to talk to her.
    All right, I'm going to go talk to her.
    I'll be right back.
    Dude, dude.
    What are those lines?
    Oh, my god, never mind.

Also, I do not own mom jeans. Thank you. Thank you very much. :drinker:

Once when my aunt made a big show of bringing up my thong in front of everyone at a barbeque I replied, I just wear them because they're gonna end up there anyway. Might as well have it be way less material as it's less painful than all that ending up in a big bunch, ouch. Then I looked at her giant behind. Everyone laughed. Except her.

Also since you brought thong into it and the other guy brought shorts. 2j41op5.jpg

I'm not sure if they make my virginia feel aroused or itchy?
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member

It is now acceptable.

Stay sexy my friends
    A la LeAnn
    LeAnn-Rimes-040713sp.jpg
    Hope the pic works I can't see it at work!
  • lostdogg
    lostdogg Posts: 450 Member
    532335_RIOT-1.jpg?1367033906

Not the best pic. And not what I meant.

But cat nailed it. She reads my mind
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Once when my aunt made a big show of bringing up my thong in front of everyone at a barbeque I replied, I just wear them because they're gonna end up there anyway. Might as well have it be way less material as it's less painful than all that ending up in a big bunch, ouch. Then I looked at her giant behind. Everyone laughed. Except her.

Also since you brought thong into it and the other guy brought shorts. 2j41op5.jpg

I'm not sure if they make my virginia feel aroused or itchy?

Ha! They never think it's funny. I think this is basically what was being described earlier, except to unbutton them and roll them down, too.

My daughter's middle name is Virginia, and when she pisses me off it becomes the other. :smile:
  • MyChocolateDiet

It is now acceptable.

Stay sexy my friends
    A la LeAnn
    LeAnn-Rimes-040713sp.jpg
    Hope the pic works I can't see it at work!

wait...what? that's how I was having to wear them BEFORE I lost weight. I so confuse now.