Any 5'6 Ladies at 200 lbs?

Options

Replies

• HistoryGeekable
    HistoryGeekable Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    5'6 and been around 215-220 for quite awhile. Need all the motivation and support I can get!!

Added you :)
  • HistoryGeekable
    Options
    Add me height-5.6, CW-200lb
    Done
  • HistoryGeekable
    Options
    Okay ladies I am working on a challenge that starts on Monday Aug 12th 2013. In the meantime anyone can feel free to join.
  • ajsjourney
    ajsjourney Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me!

Im 5'6.8
    weight 195-202 (depends on what scale im on)
    weight loss has been really slow....
  • kiwidrop
    kiwidrop Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 5'6 and started on MFP earlier this year at 230. I'm down to 192.
  • swittlake
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! im 5'6 or 5'7 depending on whoever is measuring me.. i pick the 5'7! I have been between 188-195 for past month- ready to break it and keep on losing the weight and inches!
  • HistoryGeekable
    Options
    Added :)
  • rhinesb
    rhinesb Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I am currently 5'6" and 202 lbs. I'm going way too slow as far as I am concerned.
  • daniellealys
    daniellealys Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I am just under 5'8 and weigh 194. would i qualify? i have to reach my goal of 185 in the next 3 weeks!!! would lovce motivation
    started at 250 last november
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Wow, I didn't know there were so many others in my boat! I think this is the group for me, feel free to add me, thanks! :smile:

Edit to add stats :blushing: 5' 5" 210 lbs.
  • Dncing78
    Dncing78 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    5"6.5 and 215lbs (I think). Totally in ladies! Taking a big family trip to Disney in 5weeks and need to get in better shape to keep up!
  • DaniDC28
    DaniDC28 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I'm 5'6, 216. Can't seem to move past the teens! Ugh!
  • bballpoetress08
    bballpoetress08 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    i'd like to join as well. I'm 5'6.5 224 lbs
  • hnsr1021
    hnsr1021 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    5'6" 220... Which kills me to say. I have gradually gained this 40 extra pounds after having my daughter in 2008. (Was 165-170 before getting pregnant) The scale was saying 219 and I was really happy but, nope it had to show that extra pound this morning. I have been working out 5 days a week for at least 30min and have been coming in under my calories just about everyday and yet I have not lost anything! Makes me little discouraged. Could definitely use some encouragement and I'll return the favor, I'm on everyday. So add me too! :)
  • HistoryGeekable
    Options
    Yes sure no problem! I just added you.
  • GroverBlue78
    GroverBlue78 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Sounds like the group for me too!

I am about 5' 6" and have be sitting around 200 for the last few months. When I break that mark I usually find some way to creep back up. Either through self sabotage or just through life itself (those are probably the same thing :) ). My overall goal would be to get to 165-170, I was that low before and stayed there for about 5 years before I started to pack it back on.

I am getting married next Fall and would love to look more fabulous then I do now. Feel free to add me.
  • Tee_geee
    Tee_geee Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have a wedding next year and i NEED to lose 50 pounds...so i know your struggle!
  • lnorrigby
    lnorrigby Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm very interested! 5'5.5 & right around that weight... could really use some support & motivation!!:smile:
  • jeannemarie333
    jeannemarie333 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Count me in too :) I didn't realize so many of us are in the same boat :smile:
  • joellarb
    Options
    im 5'6 and i weigh in tomorrow but started this again last week at 210lbs in the last 4 and a half years the lowest ive been is 12 and a half stone( not very good at lbs) and slowly creapt back up to 210. have gone down like 10lb and back up a couple of times but this time really need people to help keep me on track. feel free to add me! and good luck to everyone