Any 5'6 Ladies at 200 lbs?

Options

Replies

• blpnana
    blpnana Posts: 36
    Options
    5'5 210 - will that work? I need to get back on track with the exercise!!! I'd love to join you! :smile:
  • marchel0906
    Options
    5'7 220 and holding. I've lost 40lbs this past year and now the scale is not moving. The inches were coming off but that seems to have slowed down too. Looking to keep my motivatioin going....this plateau has to break!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 3/4 (:bigsmile: ) and 199.2lbs right now. I've been dancing around the 200 mark for a long time. I think I might need an overhaul. Add me as a friend if you'd like :)

You have no idea how much I needed this today...I was just commenting on my private feed that I'm feeling hopeless. I've been at this for 2 years, and the trial and error is starting to get to me.
  • Amanda_Tate28
    Amanda_Tate28 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Are they any ladies here that fit these stats. I have been stuck at 200 lbs for a while right now and I have gotten on track with my fitness habits. I want to reach 180 lbs in 2 months? I am looking to start an accountability/motivation group anyone up for it?

Add me! Im 5'6 and im at 210 right now (3 monthes ago I was 200) and I want to be at 180 also (in a longer time frame though, nutritionist says to take it slow).
    I need motivation!
  • HistoryGeekable
    HistoryGeekable Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    5'5 210 - will that work? I need to get back on track with the exercise!!! I'd love to join you! :smile:

Yes that would work this group is for anyone who is interested.
  • HistoryGeekable
    HistoryGeekable Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I created a 90 day clean eating challenge anyone is welcome to join. The challenge starts this Monday August 12th 2013
  • amandzor
    amandzor Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    5'7", last time i dropped weight I plateaued at 190 for a really long time, no matter how long I spent in the gym. That was a hard mark to get under.

I'm hoping it'll be easier this time. I'm about 39 pounds away from Onderland.
  • dfast12
    dfast12 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 and weight 220lb and my goal weigh is 185lb
  • meghan_lovely
    meghan_lovely Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies -- I am 5'5 and 203. So upset to be over the 200 mark again but I know I can get back on track. My lowest was around 180 two years ago. I am always up and down with my weight but I am on week 3 of the c25k and hoping to stay on track. This time I am not hovering over the scale just focusing on the way I look and my clothes fit. I want to be toned and feel good.
  • ChristaNorris
    ChristaNorris Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Are they any ladies here that fit these stats. I have been stuck at 200 lbs for a while right now and I have gotten on track with my fitness habits. I want to reach 180 lbs in 2 months? I am looking to start an accountability/motivation group anyone up for it?

I'm 5'7'' and 214. I lost 4lbs this last week and would like to lose at least 76 more pounds. If I reach that goal I might attend my class reunion next summer! We'll see...
  • cassfill30
    cassfill30 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    5'6" and just hit 191, would love the accountability and support.
  • miaz143
    miaz143 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'2" and 220lbs. I just started to get back on track, have about 80-100lbs to go. I'd love to have some motivational buddies. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Kmarchak
    Kmarchak Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 197 and 5'6'', I just recently had a baby 8 weeks ago and I'm looking to lose this pregnancy weight. I have a honeymoon cruise I'm going on in March so I really want to lose 70 to 75 pounds total. I've just finished my first week of Insanity and I think it's an awesome workout so far (: Anyone feel free to add me, I think the support system would be a great idea
  • Bobbiezilla
    Bobbiezilla Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Me! I just logged my 20th day and have lost 12#! My goal is an athletic 150-60 and I started at 200. I've been swimming everyday (because it's summer & will drop to 1/wk in the fall) and doing calisthenics when I watch tv, then badminton season starts up in the fall. I'm thinking of starting weights 1-3 times a week soon too......while I watch TV :) I like to try to keep my cals between 1200-1600, and I don't like the idea of dieting or deprivation, I had pizza for supper but had planned for it with some veggie heavy snacks and lunch. MFP is just what I needed to help me really get my portion sizes and choices under control!

Anyone is welcome to add me! I originally wasn't too keen on the friend's thing.....but I think it will help me to feel even more accountable, to myself and the friends walking the healthy path with me!
  • VioletNightshade
    Options
    I'm around 215 and 5'6 on the nose. Do I count?

I'd like to get to 200 in about two to three months.

Ultimate goal is around 130-150, and would like to get there a little after my birthday next year (which is in June).

I could also use some accountability :)
  • Rmorris89
    Rmorris89 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and i was 198 this past Easter, I began to be serious about this lifestyle change I used another site to count my calories, but I do like this one much better. I watched what I ate and I did an hour of cardio in the morning and 30 mins of power yoga at night the 1st few weeks, then I alternated workouts, I got to 175 at the beginning of June. I slacked off a little bit didn't gain it back, but I'm back on track to get to my goal.
  • MetalPisces
    MetalPisces Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! 5'6 1/2" and 244 lbs. At my heaviest I was 267 and have gotten down to 219 in the past. I'm 10 mos. post baby and ready to drop and find ONEderland! Also my hubby is on here now and working on getting fit b/c he's quitting smokeless tobacco b/c of the recent tax increase. So it's been much easier to be motivated. It's been week 1 and just from logging I'm down a pound, when I amp up exercise it'll def increase. Looking forward to seeing the challenge! Anyone feel free to add me!!
  • sasers
    sasers Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Even if you weight is not going down with the exercise you are doing ,you could still be losing inches. Have you taken your measurements lately? Remember. Muscle weighs more than fat so you could actually be toning and losing fat but gaining muscle mass.
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    5'8", 215. I turn fifty next October, and I would like to weigh 165. I want to feel healthier, and am deathly afraid of being diabetic, which runs in my family.

Just tired of being the "big gal". I think people are very judgemental about weight.

I guess I just really have been dieting sort of half hearted for the last few years. Do it for a month or so, get discouraged, and just give up.

Sigh. Any help would be great.
  • KariKicksButt
    KariKicksButt Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 but at 242. but i always get stuck at the 240 mark. i haven;t been under 240 in almost a year...