will never get back there

Options
hopemc061915
hopemc061915 Posts: 22 Member
so november 2016 i decided to work out because i was overweight and because i started getting severe migraines daily. well i ended up working out everday sometimes twice a day. i went from being in a womens lrg to medium and by my daughters 2nd birthday june 2017 i was down 50lbs and fit in a small and no more migraines. i took pre workout, bcca, and a fat burner and worked my *kitten* of until i found out i was pregnant. we werent trying so it was a shock . a week later we miscarried but it ended up with us deciding to have another baby. i was so sick through my pregnancy that i never workedout and now im here at 186 lbs and wanting to go back to my 147lb body but im breastfeeding so no pre workout and bcca n fat burner also with two kids i usually only can run on treadmil for 30 min a day .

Replies

• hopemc061915
    hopemc061915 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    how do i post a picture.
  • daniellewhiteliving
    daniellewhiteliving Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi there..sounds like your body has been through a lot&I know personally how hard it is to work out with kids. I do it at night when they sleep. You will get there though..I'm in the same boat really,only 6 days in but you've done it once so you will do it again! U can put a pic on your profile if you go to edit but I'm new so no idea how to post one!
  • mkculs
    mkculs Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your new baby and having a healthy family. Make sure you talk to your doc about possible post-partum depression if you cannot get past dwelling on the past. Occasionally feeling down about it (and posting to vent frustration) is normal, but don’t suffer it for long. 30 minutes on the treadmill is great and breastfeeding will help you lose if you start keeping track of what you are eating. Look for advice on how many calories you need for breastfeeding and keep a very small deficit, or no, for now— the goal here should just be getting back into good habits. It’s summer so you can take those little ones for long strolls, and the fresh air will be good for all of you. Keep us posted and make sure you are always using reliable birth control so your body can take a break from child-bearing—a luxury our foremothers didn’t have.
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry to read about your miscarriage. Your body and mind needs healing, we were there - our dear son George Paul died shortly after birth. Food can be a huge crutch during trying times, depression does not help either. All we can do is take it day by day, meal by meal. So far I have dropped 10 kg - about 70 kg (154 pounds?) to go...
  • UncaToddly
    UncaToddly Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    how do i post a picture.

If you mean for a profile picture, go to My Home > Profile and look for the link to "Edit Photos". You can also enter things in there for those who can see it (MFP friends or if you make your diary public) regarding "A little about me:" and "My Goals" and things like that. :)