What are you looking forward to when you reach your goal?

Options
2»

Replies

• amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    I'm odd, but I'm not really looking forward to anything in particular. I have accomplished all the goals I have set up to accomplish through weight loss, so what is left is just lowering the number on the scale to a point that would give me better chances of delaying diabetes. That's not something tangible or immediately observable. A smaller bra size for more affordable bras perhaps? That's all I can think of.
  • KTaurusW0516
    KTaurusW0516 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    lorib642 wrote: »
    Not having to shop in the plus sizes.

None Plus Size Sections: Beautiful, lots of choices, just flat our cute! (The dresses are beautiful at Walmart.)

Plus Size: Potato Sack. (Walmart in Plus Size Dresses: Looks like super old lazy clothes. Like, 80 Years old at a nursing home, night gown kind of thing.)
  • PandaCustard
    PandaCustard Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I reached my weight loss goal and was always looking forward to just feeling comfortable in my own skin, being able to run around without wearing out, and having the ability to do more challenging yoga poses. Now that I've been able to do all that, I'm working on building muscle, so the next things I'm looking forward to are being able to do a full pull-up, deadlifting twice my body weight, and finally being able to pull off the damn crow pose.
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    noumena_ wrote: »
    Wearing tank tops and short sleeved shirts again without worrying about my flabby upper arms!!!

I know huh?!
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Klmom123 wrote: »
    As silly as it sounds at my age, showing my mother that even though I wasn’t born to be a size 2 like her , I can look and feel great at a size 8.

Even better and sexier as a size 8 ;)
  • isaacsdaddytiger
    isaacsdaddytiger Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Over eating again lol
  • Just_Do_It2018
    Just_Do_It2018 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    To be to wear whatever i want and still feel like im beautiful
  • beachbody4l
    beachbody4l Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Being able to just throw on a bathing suit at the drop of a hat to go to the beach or spur of the moment pool days. No worrying about if I look bad, just knowing I can enjoy the day and feel great.
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    I want to look good naked.
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    SHORTS THAT DON'T RIDE UP! SKIRTS or DRESSES being extra short because, of my booty. Being 100% confident in shorts. CROP TOPS. Finally, a belly button piercing.

I'll be excited to be healthy and try on any clothes without wondering if it will fit or not.

BRAGGING, I can't stress enough about the bragging. How much I got bullied for my weight and to come up healthy and fit, one of these days would be amazing. Considering, most girls and guys are putting weight on themselves since Graduation.

OH HELL YES!!!!

I don't care if it's not nice or vanity or whatever. Being the "hot" one around everyone that made fun of you for being fat is awesome! That's when you don't have to say anything, just smile.

Just make sure to dress is the most gorgeous body conscious outfit possible, and rock it!
  • annewrites
    annewrites Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to not dreading pictures with friends/family. I just had a friend in town who wanted to take pictures of us together and I hated every one of them. I'm looking forward to that feeling being behind me.