Less Alcohol- June 2018- One Day at a Time

Options

Replies

• james_RPL
    james_RPL Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    In my opinion this is a rule quite easy to follow. Just drink alcohol during the Week-End with Familly and friends.
    And never be drunk. I think is more difficult to avoid alcoholm for a month.

Regards

James
  • como_agua
    como_agua Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    i've had issues with alcohol in the past. there's been a great deal of alcoholism on my paternal side of the family. sometimes i drink alone when i'm sad, but i really prefer only to drink socially. i'm in a swimsuit fashion show at the end of the month. even though i'm close to my ideal weight - i've still got the *blubby bloat* around my waist that i NEED to get off so i can feel more confident. i know drinking less booze will help. the great thing about MFP is that it forces me to put my alcohol in my daily data so my VICE is staring right at me in the face *btw i don't drink daily but i sure could* LOL

i'm IN for less alcohol and only drinking socially!
  • kittybenn
    kittybenn Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    @edmudman - love the tip about drinking a liter of water first! I'm getting stuck on the reward of a cold shower though, LOL!
  • edmudman
    edmudman Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    kittybenn wrote: »
    I'm getting stuck on the reward of a cold shower though, LOL!

You've got to toughen the mind !
  • amberellen12
    amberellen12 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Drank and ate

Question how do you edit your post? Can’t seem to find how to do it.
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,177 Member
    Options
    Drank and ate

You can edit your post for only an hour after you wrote it. There is a * button on the post you made and hit it and edit.
  • snoo61
    snoo61 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Drank and ate

You can edit your post for only an hour after you wrote it. There is a * button on the post you made and hit it and edit.

I wondered what that was.
  • amberellen12
    Options
    Drank and ate

I tried pushing that button but it didn’t work. I’ll try it again on this post. Thanks for your help!
  • amberellen12
    Options
    Nope nothing!
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,177 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Nope nothing!

AFter you type something and post it, you see a wagon wheel little thing in the right side of your post. Click the thing, and then at bottom you should see the phrase "edit- one hour" or the like. Click that phrase and then your post should open. Otherwise, I'm not sure why it doesn't work for you:).
  • amberellen12
    Options
    Trying again
  • amberellen12
    Options
    Nope I’m jink!