• earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Size 20 to a nice 14!! Yay..........:flowerforyou:
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Congrats, yes! All of you!

I know a year ago, I was the same weight as now and I bought these size 4 pants, I thought I was doing pretty good. This was before working out, so I was basically thin, but not toned. Those pants are HUGE on me, I can't even wear them now because they are baggy and unflattering.

I definitely saw results without seeing the scale change at all!
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    You sound like me!!!!!!!!!!! I was in a TIGHT 22 when I started @ 260 lbs. I'm wearing a size 14 (recently bought them at Goodwill) A pair of really nice dress pants with side zipper. When I got them I thought you'll get into them. I tried them on this morning ... they are a little tight in the top of my legs but with a little longer shirt they are fine. Just knowing that my 22's were tighter than this. When I look at stuff I always doubt that I'll be able to get into them. I did this with a dress a few weeks ago. I loved it went into the dressing room after telling a friend there was no way and it fit! I did a happy dance in the dressing room :blushing: :laugh:
  • SJVZEE
    SJVZEE Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I have and I was wondering if the fat person inside of you is like the fat(er) person inside of me:

I started at a size 22 pant and am now wearing a size 16. Every morning now I go to put my pants on (the pants that I've been wearing for close to a month) and I think "there is NO way those fit me. They are way too small." And then they go up the whole way and zip lol

I still have 70lbs to go and I can't even think of myself at my goal of a 10/12 looking down at those tiny pants...

I've been in maintenance for a few months now and still can't believe the jeans I can now fit in-I went from a size 14 jean, down to a size loose size 4. That really messes with your mind :laugh:
  • mspoopoo
    mspoopoo Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Enjoy that smaller size!

I am down a size already I think but I have been wearing stretch pants so it is hard to tell lol.

My pants get much "longer" when I lose weight. :)

My underwear are baggy in the back too.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    When I started I was a tight 16....the last jeans I bought were a 10...and they are loose on me now...

And I am with you I still look at them and think no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  • fretless1965
    fretless1965 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I do the same. I'm a guy, dropped 55 pounds (from 220 to 165) and am currently on maintenance. I've gone from a 38 inch waist pant to a 30 or 32 depending on the pant. I've also gone from an XL t-shirt to mostly mediums and some smalls(!).

Everytime I pull one of those smalls out of my closet I think, "There's no way that's going to fit." Of course, they always do. Habitual thinking, I suppose.
  • RoyBeck
    RoyBeck Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I'm now in a 40 inch waist compared to 44 3 months ago.
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing feeling. WTG!
  • amirahdaboss
    amirahdaboss Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I went from a size 14(my heaviest) to currently a size 8
  • ScreamingUnicorn
    ScreamingUnicorn Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I used to be a size 14 and now I'm an 8. Every time I go shopping now I grab the size 8, take one look at them and put them back on the rack because I'm certain that there is no way they will fit me. But low and behold after trying on larger sizes in the dressing room, I end up having to get the 8's! Its the strangest feeling to not be embarrassed for the cashier to see the size. But it's really awesome.
  • lexoxoc
    lexoxoc Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I went from a size 12 to a 6, sometimes I can fit into a 4! In fact I just bought a dress that's a size 4 :)
  • sunfirelynn
    sunfirelynn Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    This is one of the things I'm finding frustrating about my weight loss. I've lost 86 lbs and have only gone from a 24 pant to a 20. I realize perhaps I was larger than a 24 prior to beginning and just refused to buy pants larger than that...

I know I've come a long way, but I just thought I would be down to at least a 16 or even 18 after losing over 80lbs.

GREAT job, though OP!!! Didn't mean to be a Debbie Downer :)

ΔΔfrustrating for me to:sad: ΔΔ
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    i was wearing 18 ! now i just bought my size 14! i know how u feel! and i have 60lbs to go!
  • SPPutnam
    SPPutnam Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Lost 20 pounds since I purchased my last pair of jeans. Size 56! YIKES! Now I have to wear suspenders just to keep them up!
  • glin23
    glin23 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Not recently, but overall I want down about 5.5 pant sizes.
  • sanndandi
    sanndandi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I was a size 10 for so long I literally wore the same size since high school, even though i have gained about 30 pounds since then over the course of 20 years. I finally started busting out of them last year and broke down and bought a size 12 but that's what started me on my course here on MFP. Since I started last Oct. I've lost about 24 lbs and am now down to a size 6/8. So I beat my original goal to get back into my size 10 jeans! And I still have about 10 lbs to go. I don't know what I'll do if I actually ever fit into a size 4. Faint probably. LOL. It doesn't feel real because I've wore the same size for so long, but every day I put them on the new jeans I bought and yep, they fit!
  • darkestdayz
    darkestdayz Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I wear men's pants for work and have gone from a 40 to a 34. The last pair of women's pants I had were an 18 that swim on me now. Haven't tried on any since, too hard to find jeans that aren't stretchy in misses and I refuse to fall into that trap so I stick with men's jeans for now.
  • fredf2112
    fredf2112 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your success!

I know and appreciate that feeling of 'these won't fit'. A year ago I was wearing 42 waist (and sometimes a 44). Today I have on a pair of 31. Depending on the brand and the cut I go from a 30 to a 32 and every time I think there's no way.
  • starryvagabond
    starryvagabond Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I started at a 30/32 and I'm almost at a 24. :) It's such an empowering and awesome feeling!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!