Sassafras106 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Sriracha
    BBQ sauce
    Buffalo dip
  • etherealanwar
    etherealanwar Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Sweet and sour, ketchup, honey mustard, mayo, and franks red hot sauce.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Marie Sharp's habenero hot sauce.
  • summpear
    summpear Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    What is this blessed smoky garlic mustard and where can I get it?!
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    nowine4me wrote: »
    Sriracha on all things — except the things that have red wine vinegar.

This is me too, but I also like hotter hot sauces and other vinegars, as well as fresh lemon juice. We buy 10lb bags of lemons almost weekly since they are used so heavily at our house. The bottled stuff is vile though.

I love the garlic-y flavour of the sriracha and the fact that it comes in big 28-oz bottles, so consequently it's my go-to.
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    summpear wrote: »
    What is this blessed smoky garlic mustard and where can I get it?!

Mmmm smoky garlic? I would eat a shoe if the flavor was smoky garlic!!
  • elizabethmcopeland
    elizabethmcopeland Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    soy sauce
    fish sauce
    spicy mustard
    sriracha

can you tell i'm asian
  • BNY721
    BNY721 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Heinz has a sugar-free ketchup that I love and this siraccha ranch from Trader Joe’s..my go-to.
  • DX2JX2
    DX2JX2 Posts: 1,921 Member
    Options
    Sweet Hot Mister Mustard - so good on sandwiches

Gochujang - great on BBQ meats or fried rice. Like sriracha but with a funkier and deeper flavor

Duck sauce (the good kind, not the insipid kind that Chinese take out places give you) - delicious on anything fried/breaded. Also really good on roasted pork or duck and plain rice.

Tzatziki - great as a dip for pita & veggies or on roasted meats and potatoes

Vinegar (all kinds) - once you learn to use acids to heighten the flavor of foods or to cut the richness of some dishes you'll start putting it on everything.

Hot sauce (Frank's or Cholula's) - goes without saying.
  • etherealanwar
    etherealanwar Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    DX2JX2 wrote: »
    Sweet Hot Mister Mustard - so good on sandwiches

Gochujang - great on BBQ meats or fried rice. Like sriracha but with a funkier and deeper flavor

Duck sauce (the good kind, not the insipid kind that Chinese take out places give you) - delicious on anything fried/breaded. Also really good on roasted pork or duck and plain rice.

Tzatziki - great as a dip for pita & veggies or on roasted meats and potatoes

Vinegar (all kinds) - once you learn to use acids to heighten the flavor of foods or to cut the richness of some dishes you'll start putting it on everything.

Hot sauce (Frank's or Cholula's) - goes without saying.

I almost forgot about Tzatziki! That stuff is awesome.
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Sriracha was my go-to for the longest, still use it but not as much
    Mango Habanero (Beef O Bradys) has since taken the #1 spot, it's amazing
    Spicy mustard & ketchup are also great for all things BBQ
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,170 Member
    Options
    In theory, mustard. In practice, miso (mostly hacho and shiro), gochujang chili sauce, sriracha, and many, many kinds of vinegar (brown rice, sherry, red wine, white wine, balsamic, white balsamic, beer, ume plum, coconut, ACV, . . . .). I used to get some locally-produced smoked fermented tomato-based hot sauce that was the peak of wonderful, but they don't make it anymore. :(
  • ceiswyn
    ceiswyn Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    Mustard.
    More mustard.
    Yet more mustard.

...and just a few drops of flavoured vinegar on my salads.
  • generallyme2
    generallyme2 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Sriracha goes on everything in my household. Take a can of beans- add sriracha; Eggs? Sriracha; Ramen, grilled cheese, baked chicken...if it's edible I probably have put sriracha on it lol.

I am crazy for sriracha- YUM. I threw it on some leftover chicken and roasted veggies recently and it was so good. Added to wraps, salads, any sort of meat haha. I haven't had it on eggs yet but I eat mine with ketchup so...
  • CarvedTones
    CarvedTones Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    Frank's Red Hot sauce. I put that *kitten* on everything! :)
  • nickssweetheart
    nickssweetheart Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    peleroja wrote: »
    nowine4me wrote: »
    Sriracha on all things — except the things that have red wine vinegar.

This is me too, but I also like hotter hot sauces and other vinegars, as well as fresh lemon juice. We buy 10lb bags of lemons almost weekly since they are used so heavily at our house. The bottled stuff is vile though.

I love the garlic-y flavour of the sriracha and the fact that it comes in big 28-oz bottles, so consequently it's my go-to.

This is so true. I use huge amounts of lemon and lime juice, and all the limes were sad recently so I bought some in a bottle. Such a disappointment. It has no freshness to it, and no zing, just sour and bitter. :(
  • Zella_11
    Zella_11 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Frank’s hot sauce
    Salsa
    Mustard
    Dill relish
    Ken’s Lite Northern Italian salad dressing

Yummers!
  • JBApplebee
    JBApplebee Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Hot sauce, Wasabi, I second the Subway southwestern sauce, Kraft Hawaiian BBQ sauce, most anything that's sweet & spicy, dijon mustard, ketchup.

What's weird is that my favorite hot sauce is the little packets from KFC. It's hot, but it has great flavor. Wish I knew what brand it was, the people at KFC must think I need an intervention.
  • Momakanga
    Momakanga Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Gravy of course!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Hmmm idk. Mayo I guess?