7-month Bulk Results

Options
2»

Replies

• Hamsibian
    Hamsibian Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    I'm starring this for inspiration. Life has thrown another curveball, but you all remind me to keep going!
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Hamsibian wrote: »
    I'm starring this for inspiration. Life has thrown another curveball, but you all remind me to keep going!

I played baseball in high school and college. I can hit a curve ball. You just have to recognize it by the treads and rotation. There will be a small circle. Super easy to recognize. Now, I am glad that you are not having issues with sliders. That dang pitch is why I did not go farther! LOL!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    WOW, nicely done!
  • Hamsibian
    Options

I played baseball in high school and college. I can hit a curve ball. You just have to recognize it by the treads and rotation. There will be a small circle. Super easy to recognize. Now, I am glad that you are not having issues with sliders. That dang pitch is why I did not go farther! LOL!

LOL even with my limited knowledge of baseball, I actually understood this! Yes, sliders are the absolute devils. I would rather deal with curveballs any day. :D
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    Options

LOL even with my limited knowledge of baseball, I actually understood this! Yes, sliders are the absolute devils. I would rather deal with curveballs any day. :D

Well, I am glad that we communicated! So, next time you are dealing with curve balls....keep your hands back and drive it right back up the middle! No problem, right? :-)
  • Davidsdottir
    Davidsdottir Posts: 1,285 Member
    Options
    Thanks, guys!
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    Options
    So, for my 1,600th post...….I will go cheesey cliché!

@Davidsdottir - Oh, no - Thank YOU!
  • Hamsibian
    Options

Well, I am glad that we communicated! So, next time you are dealing with curve balls....keep your hands back and drive it right back up the middle! No problem, right? :-)

And I gotta lay off the high ones.

Yeah, that doesn't go with curveballs. I just wanted to quote A Leave of Their own. :p and happy 1600th!

@Davidsdottir thank you for sharing! You're doing awesome!