Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    skctilidie wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    This thread has more views than some other threads that have been around a for a while. So many lurkers. :smiley:

It could just be the same couple of people coming back to this thread a bunch. :D

Could be...

yeah let's go with that. :laugh:

I'm currently on the browser so I don't know what the "this thread has been seen" count is.

Well half of them are probably @caco_ethes
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    This thread has more views than some other threads that have been around a for a while. So many lurkers. :smiley:

It could just be the same couple of people coming back to this thread a bunch. :D

Could be...

I'm currently on the browser so I don't know what the "this thread has been seen" count is.

Could be...

when I posted it was 7.2.
  • cee134

Could be...

Could be...

Looks like @caco_ethes is busy stalking her post today.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member

Could be...

Could be...

Could be...

As if I haven’t been tagged in this thread enough already :grumble:
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    @Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    LMAO I don't even own a LBD. well.. maybe .. But I can't compare to you lovely ladies! lately my pics stay on my page cause i feel WAY to inferior. I'm strong and I have muscles but they are covered in to much fat :D:D:D:D perhaps if I at least had shapely calves I could pull it off.. but alas I don't... more like canckles

trish, u look great. no need to compare urself to others. if that's the case I would never post anything lol

thank you but still not gonna happen :D unless I drink to much this weekend :#
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,555 Member
    Also hey hon get in here with your LBD
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Also hey hon get in here with your LBD

who's hon?
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Could be...

Could be...

Could be...

:bawling:
  • Keto_N_Iron

Could be...

Could be...

Could be...

:bawling:

what's wrong?? ;):D
  • @Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    LMAO I don't even own a LBD. well.. maybe .. But I can't compare to you lovely ladies! lately my pics stay on my page cause i feel WAY to inferior. I'm strong and I have muscles but they are covered in to much fat :D:D:D:D perhaps if I at least had shapely calves I could pull it off.. but alas I don't... more like canckles

This is absolute nonsense.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member

^ agreed
  • Keto_N_Iron

^ agreed

which part? That i'm not happy with my body or that I don't own a LBD??
  • cee134

^ agreed

For the record, @caco_ethes, did say it didn't have to be a LBD but could be anything you consider your finery.

^ agreed

Less talk, more LBD pics.

^ agreed

I can amazon prime u a dress and it will be there tomorrow, then there b no excuses

She can wear a paper bag and get everyone's heart rate up! This girl...
  • T_143
    T_143 Posts: 1,022 Member

I agree !
  • cee134
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member

10k by Friday? :+1:
  • cee134
    I'm willing to draw anyone who doesn't want to post a pic. FYI