Short girls who wear flats!!! ( Guys Opinion Needed )

Options

Replies

• chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    This short girl hates flats!!
  • DashDeV
    DashDeV Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    What do men think about them?

I'm sorry what? I was staring at something else. So you have feet down there? That's nice but I'm not a woman and don't care.

Waffle said it best. Besides, have you seen the feet on women who wear heals -all the time-? BARFFFFFF O RAMAAAAA

That's feet shaming!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Most of us men get attracted by the over all looks, but are kept around by the way you treat us over all.

And, by that, he means makes lots of sammichs and give lots of hugs.

You seem to have a thing about hugs. Is that code for oral sex or something?

It always starts with a hug and before you know it...come on just give it one little kiss
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDuEi3Araoc2NYbtu4z-6AvVAg82znMoQN0Vudr7ZLjKckRknw
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    Most of us men get attracted by the over all looks, but are kept around by the way you treat us over all.

Can't a guy just like hugs??
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options

Can't a guy just like hugs??

Of course you can!! *hugs*
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    I like tall girls. Im 6'0 - heels please
  • 1longroad
    1longroad Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    If a guy doesn't like you, talk to you, give you attention because you are wearing flats, he isn't worth your time anyway!! Now, if a guy talks to you, gives you attention, likes you, because you are wearing heels, he is either attracted to taller women, which heels come off your feet at some point, has a foot fetish or just prefers the look.

Find a man, who likes you for you and doesn't care what you wear on your feet!! You'll be much happier!!
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing that none of you saw the ( Tall girls who wear high heels thread ) :bigsmile:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEB5DgefALWFhSSo0wKJLc-z5ikjG3xm0VS8aBo_QS3WYAFSlS

And that is what made you think this thread was a good idea.

Indeed. :bigsmile: Got more of a response than my usual ( all things cute and fluffy gif ) threads...

It made me want to cry into a bowl of icecream.

sorry-for-being-so-fabulous-gif.gif
  • Southern_Belle_LA
    Southern_Belle_LA Posts: 931 Member
    Options
    Pretty much have only one rule about heels: Only wear the heels you are comfortable walking in. I cannot stand to see women doing that crazy walk where you can tell their heels are killing them. I personally love heels and can run a little bit in some but there are definitely heels that are only worn when I throw house parties at home because I can change into more comfortable shoes after 2 hours!!
  • Tigermum9
    Tigermum9 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    just thinking, Im quite tall 5.9...All the tall girls I know wear heels, I dont! I dont actually like being so tall!! Smaller girls are cute!
  • born2drum
    born2drum Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I like short girls since I"m not that tall 5'9" but I do like tall girls too. Anyways, flats are always nice if worn properly and matched well.
  • jgal86
    jgal86 Posts: 77
    Options
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Pretty much have only one rule about heels: Only wear the heels you are comfortable walking in. I cannot stand to see women doing that crazy walk where you can tell their heels are killing them. I personally love heels and can run a little bit in some but there are definitely heels that are only worn when I throw house parties at home because I can change into more comfortable shoes after 2 hours!!

I totally agree with that rule! It cracks me up when girls wear heels that are too high for them to walk in. heels.gif?w=250&h=249
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Heels are always better. Always.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I'd say wear them if you don't want to look that short next to me.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Flats make short people look stumpy.

I am destined to be stumpy, it would seem. I'm only 5'3", but wearing virtually anything with more than a 1" heel makes me want to chop both feet off. The shoes can be the most comfortable things when I walk around in them for the first half hour (no one ever wears them longer than a few minutes in the store, SO HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO KNOW?!), then ridiculous amounts of pain. I've had the balls of my feet bruised from an hour or so standing in heels, not to mention the fact I have weak ankles and can't stand much longer than that in them...

I forgot what the point of this post was to begin with... But I wear flats! :drinker:
  • Leah_Brooke
    Leah_Brooke Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Ew, flats...
  • danofthedead1979
    danofthedead1979 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    just my opinion, i think heels are stupid. why do women go through the pain and uncomfortableness to look 3 inches taller than they are? men dont wear ****ing heels (ok most men), so why do women?
    i was walking down the street with a friend the other day and saw a woman in the most ridiculous shoes i have ever seen, she looked like ****ing Noddy Holder! if she had slightly stumbled, she would have broken her ****ing ankles.
    seriously wear whats comfortable, thats all that matters. they ****ing hurt, i wore heels once as fancy dress and my feet were ****ing killing me! why do some women do it?
  • sub10orbust
    sub10orbust Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    we really care