Short girls who wear flats!!! ( Guys Opinion Needed )

Options

Replies

• Scubadivr205
    Scubadivr205 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Heels are always better. Always.

^^ This. Heels have a way of taking cute and making it hot
  • chadderack
    Options
    Unless he has a foot fetish he'll never notice

This.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Sure, why not.

A hot girl is a hot girl, I don't give a d@mn what she is wearing.

less is more, lol :love:
  • shelliew1988
    shelliew1988 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I think it shouldn't matter what a guy thinks. If you like it, go for it. Stop shaping your identity around what other's think of you.

This definitely!
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Unless he has a foot fetish he'll never notice

Yup. So true. Also... I don't really understand this post. If a bunch of dudes say that they think flats are horrifying... are you going to stop wearing them even though you like them? That's ridiculous. Who cares? If a dude is that concerned about your wardrobe, I predict that he's got some problems you'd rather not deal with.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    For the most part, I don't look or care.

But I do prefer flats because I would prefer the girl to wear something comfortable.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    It has been my experience that most guys don't notice your footwear of choice unless they have a foot fetish or are gay.

So I say wear what you want, I am short (like super short) I wear flats.. guess that makes me stumpy.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    just my opinion, i think heels are stupid. why do women go through the pain and uncomfortableness to look 3 inches taller than they are? men dont wear ****ing heels (ok most men), so why do women?
    i was walking down the street with a friend the other day and saw a woman in the most ridiculous shoes i have ever seen, she looked like ****ing Noddy Holder! if she had slightly stumbled, she would have broken her ****ing ankles.
    seriously wear whats comfortable, thats all that matters. they ****ing hurt, i wore heels once as fancy dress and my feet were ****ing killing me! why do some women do it?

Just quoting this because I like all of the ****ing censored ****. :)
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Legs look longer and better toned in heels. If mine are visible, they are in heels. Always. I don't even care that I'm not short. I'm 5'7", and I'll rock the heels.
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    i am also one of the blessed(arrrghhh) ones who cannot wear heels for long period of time. It aggrevates my knee & back pain :sad: So i make the best i can by wearing fancy flats and heels on special occasions.
    But that said, i usually wear whatever i am comfortable with, because my husband really does not care about what i am wearing on my feet :)
    That said, i do feel sexy as hell when i wear heels(dont know if i look sexy, but ha..who cares :tongue: )
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    just wear what you want, who cares what everyone else thinks about it?
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Ultimately, whatever you wear will end up heaped in a pile on the floor at the foot of the bed anyway, so it just doesn't matter.

Meatballs-Bill-Murray_l1.jpg
  • spll50
    spll50 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Who cares,as long as you are happy.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    This one time I was going to have sex with a man but then he said no because I was wearing flats.

Said no one ever.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Most of us men get attracted by the over all looks, but are kept around by the way you treat us over all.

And, by that, he means makes lots of sammichs and give lots of hugs.

You seem to have a thing about hugs. Is that code for oral sex or something?

Can't a guy just like hugs??

Of course you can!! *hugs*

Especially when the hugs involve oral sex!
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I never said to my buds "Damn-- dude-- check out that chick's shoes! She chose flats!"
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    i say wear em for style or comfort, whichever you are going for. I am personally not a girl that knows the difference between each shoe type.... like what are flats, heals, pumps stilettos etc! they are all shoes to me, uncomfy, cute or not haha.

so wear what you want and be happy in what you want :)
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    What ever makes you happy, forget about guys! I like both but feel more confident in heels, gives me a glow and makes me feel sexy (whether i am or not :p) but if am gonna be out for like 6-7 hours id rather be in cute flats than pain!
  • MissingLinke
    Options
    Wear what makes you happy and your comfortable with. If a guy has an issue with you wearing flats, then he isn't really a guy you want to be with anyway. Being a guy on the shorter side, I personally hate that heals even exist.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    It has been my experience that most guys don't notice your footwear of choice unless they have a foot fetish or are gay.

So I say wear what you want, I am short (like super short) I wear flats.. guess that makes me stumpy.

Short and I wear flats. My bf really do not care lol. I think I look cute.