JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - Round 43

Replies

• sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    @sunshinegirlnm Sent you a FR! Where you ended up and what you want to lose remind me of me. This is a great thread, glad you found us, you WILL be able to meet your goals!
    @sunshinegirlnm Sent you a FR! Where you ended up and what you want to lose remind me of me. This is a great thread, glad you found us, you WILL be able to meet your goals!

• sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! a lot of my MFP friends have left over the years so I need lots of new ones!
  • puttyputty
    puttyputty Posts: 2,993 Member
    @brightresolve, I'm lucky that caffeine doesn't affect my sleep. I think I just feel like I should be able to quit it whenever I want and... that doesn't really seem to be true!

• puttyputty
    puttyputty Posts: 2,993 Member
    @aayruda, every time I see that cute face you have in your avatar, it makes me smile. I love so many of the avatars people have chosen. I find I recognize the pictures much more than the names. :)