Say it..... without really saying it.

Options

Replies

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    not my chair, not my problem. that's what i say.
  • sniper300_Rum
    sniper300_Rum Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Man that felt really good mmmmmm
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    What part of unangled and unfiltered is so hard to understand?

But mine was straight on and not filtered :(

LOl you posted after this statement.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options

I had no idea what the "no angle" part meant at first, but I figured it out eventually? I am slowly learning the arts of selfieing
  • iMago
    Options

I had no idea what the "no angle" part meant at first, but I figured it out eventually? I am slowly learning the arts of selfieing

the fact you don't consider yourself very knowledgeable about it, is part of why you're so good at it.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »

Meh. We see the angles and filters. But SO many more are posting unfiltered and unangled selfies that those ones stick out like sore thumbs. It is what it is. I am glad that the vast majority feel comfortable and safe enough to share the unaltered them. Like you, Miss Cuteness! I like seeing how much good feedback they get.

You do have an extremely valid point. I suppose I am taking my work aggression out on here. ;):D
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options

Meh. We see the angles and filters. But SO many more are posting unfiltered and unangled selfies that those ones stick out like sore thumbs. It is what it is. I am glad that the vast majority feel comfortable and safe enough to share the unaltered them. Like you, Miss Cuteness! I like seeing how much good feedback they get.

You do have an extremely valid point. I suppose I am taking my work aggression out on here. ;):D

Oh I get it. I'm just trying to be positive, man. Allow for the fact that some people have such drastically watrped views of themselves that they could not dream of sharing an actual unfiltered, unangled, unaltered selfie. We lead by example. I mean if my fat, ugly *kitten* doesn't incite mass nausea, it's likely no one's will.

Otherwise I'd be all, "What the *kitten*, you *kitten* *kittening* *kitten* *kittener*? Reading comprehension not your *kitten* forte?"
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Oh I get it. I'm just trying to be positive, man. Allow for the fact that some people have such drastically watrped views of themselves that they could not dream of sharing an actual unfiltered, unangled, unaltered selfie. We lead by example. I mean if my fat, ugly *kitten* doesn't incite mass nausea, it's likely no one's will.

Otherwise I'd be all, "What the *kitten*, you *kitten* *kittening* *kitten* *kittener*? Reading comprehension not your *kitten* forte?"

<3
  • iMago
    Options
    i still think about you a lot. at least 5 mins of every day.
    it's awful how much i miss you, you bird mad girl.
    it's this little piece of me i can't cut away, because it's trapped right there in my heart.

i was even shopping on lowes earlier and saw something that reminded me of you so much, i honestly got a little choked up.
    wbfg1fqtzvz8.jpg
    it's like i see you everywhere i go.
  • epr3996
    epr3996 Posts: 2,719 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but I'm going to be busy every time you invite me to a country concert!
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    you don't get to deliver your own eulogy

I love this.