Say it..... without really saying it.

Options

Replies

• slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Wearing your wedding band on your right hand doesn't fool anyone.

I get it, I didn't appropriately drool and gush over your abs enough. I'm sure my spot in your DM is already filled with a fan girl. Enjoy.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you're still here, you're good people.

And you.. keep posting your selfies, IDGAF if you use a zebra filter and take it in a dark room.. whatever YOU'RE comfortable with.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    If I had a penny for every time...
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I know your heart hurts right now, give it time.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

And you.. keep posting your selfies, IDGAF if you use a zebra filter and take it in a dark room.. whatever YOU'RE comfortable with.

I agree with the selfie thing. I do wish people weren't afraid to show the real unfiltered them because that's who people see in real life BUT I also know that it's not everybody that has that kind of confidence. Who are we to judge what that person lives and goes through to have confidence in themselves? It doesn't bother Me, I have other issues to worry about in my day. My only hope is that people accepted themselves as they are without being afraid of what other people think. At the end of the day, we don't live to please other people.

So much yes 💖
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

I agree with the selfie thing. I do wish people weren't afraid to show the real unfiltered them because that's who people see in real life BUT I also know that it's not everybody that has that kind of confidence. Who are we to judge what that person lives and goes through to have confidence in themselves? It doesn't bother Me, I have other issues to worry about in my day. My only hope is that people accepted themselves as they are without being afraid of what other people think. At the end of the day, we don't live to please other people.

cmon now, some people are really not very good looking though and so they have to buy their pics from someone else, like the guy who lives next door to me, and its hard to get him to drop what he's doing and take a new pic every 5 minutes for you people gosh
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

cmon now, some people are really not very good looking though and so they have to buy their pics from someone else, like the guy who lives next door to me, and its hard to get him to drop what he's doing and take a new pic every 5 minutes for you people gosh

:joy: 5 minutes, that's long compared to other people 😜

that's what she said?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I'm so ready.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    I'm so ready.

For some football??
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I'm so ready.

For some football??

That too. :D
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    I'm hungry
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    slessofme wrote: »
    Wearing your wedding band on your right hand doesn't fool anyone.

I get it, I didn't appropriately drool and gush over your abs enough. I'm sure my spot in your DM is already filled with a fan girl. Enjoy.

oh my

Neither of those are MFP related.
  • mojo4717
    mojo4717 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    No sh!!t Sherlock 🕵️‍♀️😜
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Can I stand by my original statement...sheesh
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    The forums hate you back

https://youtu.be/08sYOsS23Dw
  • SandSeaSkySoul
    SandSeaSkySoul Posts: 212 Member
    Options

I don't have an issue with that, unless the intent's dishonesty! Then it's just foolish, of them because they create a reason, to not be confident!