• RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    It wouldn't have mattered.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    kam26001 wrote: »
    I use to spend all my mfp time in fun and games, until I discovered chit-chat...
    It's all Fun & Games until you Introduce Yourself to Chit-Chat! (Oh I'm just Getting Started, honey.)
    You see, that's when new Challenges begin to arise as you search for Motivation and Support in your Fitness and Exercise journey, but all you can seem to find are disastrous Recipes for love that ultimately end in Technical Support. Next thing you know you're Gaining Weight so it's time to break the News and Announcement that you're heading over to Debate Health & Fitness with experts who tell it like it is when it comes to dealing with your General Health, Fitness and Diet. They pull no punches and give you the Suggestions/Feedback you need to..............,,,,....... crap, I don't know how to tie-in Goal: Maintaining Weight... just damn it all man. :disappointed:

I love your posts 😄
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I use to spend all my mfp time in fun and games, until I discovered chit-chat...
    It's all Fun & Games until you Introduce Yourself to Chit-Chat! (Oh I'm just Getting Started, honey.)
    You see, that's when new Challenges begin to arise as you search for Motivation and Support in your Fitness and Exercise journey, but all you can seem to find are disastrous Recipes for love that ultimately end in Technical Support. Next thing you know you're Gaining Weight so it's time to break the News and Announcement that you're heading over to Debate Health & Fitness with experts who tell it like it is when it comes to dealing with your General Health, Fitness and Diet. They pull no punches and give you the Suggestions/Feedback you need to..............,,,,....... crap, I don't know how to tie-in Goal: Maintaining Weight... just damn it all man. :disappointed:

I love your posts 😄
    Thanks. I haven't had breakfast yet. 😅
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options

Hey Kam,

Those are nice new specs you’ve got.
    Thanks. I'm gonna go eat breakfast now. Have a great day everyone.
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Pointing out the real issue would be considered an attack.
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    First Amendment
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Amen 1 is not relevant.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    yup9cozvlsa5.jpg

tbgee7ekx5mk.gif

5123dxeajtzm.gif
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    DawnOfTheDead_Lift Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Dakase83 wrote: »
    First Amendment

Welcome to North Korea
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Psh..you aren't shy
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Of course you do. Time to let go, for God's sakes.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Hugs for all 🤗..
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    Dakase83 wrote: »
    First Amendment

Das my favorite amendment!

My favorite tied with 2nd and 21st