Options
    SabAteNine wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    newmeadow wrote: »
    slangevar wrote: »
    This makes me laugh it’s like everyone is paranoid hahaha

😂 I’m only paranoid on my other profile

Are you one of the Tanny incarnations? Your cleavage is awe inspiring when you wear that tight fitting black dress.

I've long doubted him.. c'mon, no real cop looks that good 😂😜

Except when his competition showed up dressed in a very low slung bath towel in a shower stall and started that ask-me-anything thread.

That seemed a little, um,,,

There's only one Top Cop around here

does everyone remember when @kinetixtrainer2 did that selfie in uniform ? if he was really real then he could do another one and then we’d know *for sure*

and just in case @SabAteNine could do another progress selfie so we know she’s for really real

You know, I keep trying to tell everyone that "real" is a pretty elastic concept.

Anyway, not so much progress since this Friday :lol:
    But if it's for you... I might.

i say that all the time but usually get shut down pretty fast

mostly i mean people self-mythologize and have this idea of who they are based on stories they tell about themselves

then they create narratives about their lives and sometimes they are the protagonist and sometimes an antihero

or
    we create our reality by imposing order on chaos

Dang that is a rather eloquent explanation of online social media dynamics

thanks, a long time ago i wrote my dissertation in the field of new media philosophy

i try not to think about it much anymore

Why is that?
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    DawnOfTheDead_Lift Posts: 753 Member
    Options

Are you one of the Tanny incarnations? Your cleavage is awe inspiring when you wear that tight fitting black dress.

Except when his competition showed up dressed in a very low slung bath towel in a shower stall and started that ask-me-anything thread.

does everyone remember when @kinetixtrainer2 did that selfie in uniform ? if he was really real then he could do another one and then we’d know *for sure*

and just in case @SabAteNine could do another progress selfie so we know she’s for really real

You know, I keep trying to tell everyone that "real" is a pretty elastic concept.

mostly i mean people self-mythologize and have this idea of who they are based on stories they tell about themselves

then they create narratives about their lives and sometimes they are the protagonist and sometimes an antihero

or

Dang that is a rather eloquent explanation of online social media dynamics

thanks, a long time ago i wrote my dissertation in the field of new media philosophy

i try not to think about it much anymore

Why is that?

idk sometimes good academic writing is just excelling at extreme overthinking of everything and that *kitten* will drive you crazy

Hard to argue with that. Sometimes you just have to let go and go with it 😂

• SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options

or

This.
    Also sometimes the narratives in my head get so complex and removed from what's outside that I end up basically existing in two realities at once. That's the quantum mechanics of the brain for ya...
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    edited November 2018
    Options

or

This.
    Also sometimes the narratives in my head get so complex and removed from what's outside that I end up basically existing in two realities at once. That's the quantum mechanics of the brain for ya...

I like to think one of the woo’s is your other self trying to warn and impart some wisdom while the other woo is just someone trying to steal your dreams
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options

or

This.

I like to think one of the woo’s is your other self trying to warn and impart some wisdom while the other woo is just someone trying to steal your dreams

Yeah, I was wondering about the woos... :smile: Maybe I should keep my other realities in check and just share the made-for-MFP one. That one is pretty benign.

(/end offtopic)
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    Options

or

This.

Yeah, I was wondering about the woos... :smile: Maybe I should keep my other realities in check and just share the made-for-MFP one. That one is pretty benign.

(/end offtopic)

Do t let it get you down. Your mfp one is great and the progress pics are 🔥

• DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    Options
    Should I jump or wait until I am pushed.

You all right?
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    Options

You all right?

Oui. Gut feelings..do you pay them heed?
    Depends on the issue I suppose
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

You all right?

Yes!!!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to think you're the same person and both of you are annoying.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options

You all right?

Never trust a fart. That was what you meant right?
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to think you're the same person and both of you are annoying.

There is only one of me. I could not manage to be two. I can barely manage to be one.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    I'm done trying to guess who's who. Every character is getting treated as a new person by me, even if it's obvious who they are. I can't keep up.

This is me.
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Not taking me seriously then? K. Thanks.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    slessofme wrote: »
    Not taking me seriously then? K. Thanks.

You're welcome. :*:*