Replies

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    dance your cares away worry's for another day
  • RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    Options
    I've watched all that's out on HBO, I just mean his character is funny. He's creepy but I don't know, I find it funny.

I don't think he's creepy on Silicon Valley - I adore Jared

He is a little creepy but in a funny perverted, nerdy way.

I'm going to use this for my tinder profile. Describes me perfectly.

I'd swipe right

Me too, why break a habit of a lifetime.
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    Lasse Matberg vs. Idris Elba.

Who ya got?

y'all know which pictures I'm talking about.

I don't, but I do know that I will take one of each. They are so very different and yet both still so perfect

These are the pics you allegedly have not seen:
    u5wuh36ivstm.jpg
    8i40stxal4gs.jpeg

They both look so depressed

They are thinking really hard about how to seduce me.
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options
    Lasse Matberg vs. Idris Elba.

Who ya got?

y'all know which pictures I'm talking about.

I don't, but I do know that I will take one of each. They are so very different and yet both still so perfect

These are the pics you allegedly have not seen:
    u5wuh36ivstm.jpg
    8i40stxal4gs.jpeg

They both look so depressed

They are thinking really hard about how to seduce me.

and that puts them into a deep state of depression?

Those are their deep thought faces, not their depression faces. Gahhhh
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    i think they look depressed because they're tired of being objectified by women : (

tenor.gif
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    i think they look depressed because they're tired of being objectified by women : (

Naaahh...I'm pretty sure they're not tired.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

tenor.gif

You probably don’t want a serious answer. Can’t help it, I’ve been thinking about it.

Well, IMO it’s one thing to admire or even lust over someone as a whole, but I think when you break them down into parts, then yeah that’s objectification. In this case we were specifically looking at what’s between their legs.

Of course you can also argue that separating the physical body from his entire self is also objectification. It’s the same as reducing a woman to just T&A.

Are these men worried about it? *shrug*. Part of their living comes from it and they seem to play it up but I don’t know them personally.

Will I never objectify again? lol old habits

Overall, men LIKE to be objectified. That's why it took them so long to understand that most women do NOT like it. Mars / Venus kinda thing...

Interesting. So, it’s more of an individual thing maybe?

ETA: I’ll just ask from now on. @iMago so objectifying you is out of the question then? Cuz your voice...

just subscribe to my YouTube ASMR channel for more premium content pls
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I strenuously object.
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options

tenor.gif

You probably don’t want a serious answer. Can’t help it, I’ve been thinking about it.

Well, IMO it’s one thing to admire or even lust over someone as a whole, but I think when you break them down into parts, then yeah that’s objectification. In this case we were specifically looking at what’s between their legs.

Of course you can also argue that separating the physical body from his entire self is also objectification. It’s the same as reducing a woman to just T&A.

Are these men worried about it? *shrug*. Part of their living comes from it and they seem to play it up but I don’t know them personally.

Will I never objectify again? lol old habits

Between their legs?? Speak for yourself, lady. I was looking at them as mature, intelligent and humorous beings.