Say it..... without really saying it.

Options

Replies

• RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    i think they look depressed because they're tired of being objectified by women : (

tenor.gif

You probably don’t want a serious answer. Can’t help it, I’ve been thinking about it.

Well, IMO it’s one thing to admire or even lust over someone as a whole, but I think when you break them down into parts, then yeah that’s objectification. In this case we were specifically looking at what’s between their legs.

Of course you can also argue that separating the physical body from his entire self is also objectification. It’s the same as reducing a woman to just T&A.

Are these men worried about it? *shrug*. Part of their living comes from it and they seem to play it up but I don’t know them personally.

Will I never objectify again? lol old habits

Between their legs?? Speak for yourself, lady. I was looking at them as mature, intelligent and humorous beings.

I only observed freckles.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    i think they look depressed because they're tired of being objectified by women : (

tenor.gif

You probably don’t want a serious answer. Can’t help it, I’ve been thinking about it.

Well, IMO it’s one thing to admire or even lust over someone as a whole, but I think when you break them down into parts, then yeah that’s objectification. In this case we were specifically looking at what’s between their legs.

Of course you can also argue that separating the physical body from his entire self is also objectification. It’s the same as reducing a woman to just T&A.

Are these men worried about it? *shrug*. Part of their living comes from it and they seem to play it up but I don’t know them personally.

Between their legs?? Speak for yourself, lady. I was looking at them as mature, intelligent and humorous beings.

so glad we have allies like you out here L ❤️
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Wait. Did she just...lick the monitor?
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options

tenor.gif

so glad we have allies like you out here L ❤️

ilysm bb
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options

tenor.gif

I like this entire post.
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    Birthday calories don't count
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    Birthday calories don't count

th?id=OGC.5231dd7c8c14624bf32c30637876e211&pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f3ov9k9n8Bvic1RoxJC%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=OQ21oAp3yqHt8RaimG69dg
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    just dropping in to say women are physically stronger than men

eye-roll-emoticon-gif-8.gif
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    You...ya you. I like your face
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Of course you do & somehow now it's my problem. :angry:
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    neat
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Do you have to be a *kitten* provocateur every *kitten* *kitten* time?
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options
    I stare at Hugh like this too....

25404_original.gif

also though this is a good movie
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options
    who knew i was in so many

my ego is bigger now than ever
  • CaptainFantastic01