Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Say it..... without really saying it.

Replies

• RhiAnLewis17RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,457Member Member Posts: 2,457Member Member
    iMago wrote: »
    A couple of years ago, one night, I was about to propose to my girlfriend at the time when my roommate Joseph barged into the room out of nowhere, tripped and fell over face first, breaking this glass coffee table. He was so drunk. Totally ruined the mood.

Now, I didn't even know Joseph THAT well, don't even remember where he was from tbh, but still, I put my plans on hold to help him through his injuries.

Joseph had gotten a big glass shard in his eye, making him completely blind in that one eye. He was walking around with one of those cotton pads on it for a couple of months too, because of the discharge. It was so gross.

Then suddenly, he disappeared, along with my girlfriend

Apparently they'd bonded during the time after his injury, and slept together, leaving me behind without so much as a note. I tried to track them down, but never could.

So i guess, if it hadn't been for cotton eye Joe, I'd been married a long time ago. Where did you come from, where did you go? Where did you come from, cotton eye Joe?

I knew that was gonna happen and I still couldn't stop reading it
  • RomaineCalmRomaineCalm Posts: 2,679Member Member Posts: 2,679Member Member
    A couple of years ago, one night, I was about to propose to my girlfriend at the time when my roommate Joseph barged into the room out of nowhere, tripped and fell over face first, breaking this glass coffee table. He was so drunk. Totally ruined the mood.

Now, I didn't even know Joseph THAT well, don't even remember where he was from tbh, but still, I put my plans on hold to help him through his injuries.

Joseph had gotten a big glass shard in his eye, making him completely blind in that one eye. He was walking around with one of those cotton pads on it for a couple of months too, because of the discharge. It was so gross.

Apparently they'd bonded during the time after his injury, and slept together, leaving me behind without so much as a note. I tried to track them down, but never could.

So i guess, if it hadn't been for cotton eye Joe, I'd been married a long time ago. Where did you come from, where did you go? Where did you come from, cotton eye Joe?

You got me :s
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 7,612Member Member Posts: 7,612Member Member

I.... Don't get it 😂...
    Would make a cool song tho 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • XzeroYXzeroY Posts: 48Member Member Posts: 48Member Member
    Made me laugh :D I don’t get it
  • CoffeeAndContourCoffeeAndContour Posts: 225Member Member Posts: 225Member Member

I.... Don't get it 😂...

Lol J, it is a song.

• Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 7,612Member Member Posts: 7,612Member Member

I.... Don't get it 😂...

Lol J, it is a song.

This.... Has revolutionized my workouts 😂
  • SurfyFoFurfySurfyFoFurfy Posts: 744Member Member Posts: 744Member Member
    Too invested yO.
    Too invested yO.

Hoping for big returns Tho 😬
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 208,527Member, Premium Member Posts: 208,527Member, Premium Member

I loved this song..
  • MrSunshinezMrSunshinez Posts: 573Member Member Posts: 573Member Member

I loved this song..

Here's another one for you. :D

• MrSunshinezMrSunshinez Posts: 573Member Member Posts: 573Member Member

I.... Don't get it 😂...

Lol J, it is a song.

This version has been on my playlist for awhile.

• MistressSaraMistressSara Posts: 1,946Member Member Posts: 1,946Member Member

I.... Don't get it 😂...

Lol J, it is a song.

This version has been on my playlist for awhile.

Me too!
    I was just waiting for that to get woo'd. ha!
  • iMagoiMago Posts: 2,901Member Member Posts: 2,901Member Member
    oof that's gotta hurt
    oof that's gotta hurt

I was in the break room this morning and I hit my hand on something and said "oof" and a coworker standing nearby thought I was telling him to "move". Then I had to explain the whole oof thing because he didn't know what oof was. :|
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 208,527Member, Premium Member Posts: 208,527Member, Premium Member

I loved this song..

Here's another one for you. :D

:laugh:
  • mscheftgmscheftg Posts: 463Member Member Posts: 463Member Member
    You're not actually a martyr so quit acting like it.
  • laprimaJennylaprimaJenny Posts: 7,770Member Member Posts: 7,770Member Member
    I guess it was all a lie to begin with?!
    edited February 12
  • MistressSaraMistressSara Posts: 1,946Member Member Posts: 1,946Member Member
    Gonna listen to some chili peppers