Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Say it..... without really saying it.

Replies

• NotSo_LittleRichardNotSo_LittleRichard Posts: 1,597Member Member Posts: 1,597Member Member
    empresssue wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    denny_mac wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    LawfulEarlyGelding-size_restricted.gif

Best show ever.

I knew I must like you for a reason. Could not agree more.

I'm lost, what show are you talking about?

You wouldn't be lost if you got out from under that sheet or blanket or whatever is on your head in your profile pic :lol:

It's a puppy in a mailbox!

Also I don't think he is actually a puppy
  • r3d_butt3rfly_r3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 407Member Member Posts: 407Member Member
  • pudgy1977pudgy1977 Posts: 13,397Member Member Posts: 13,397Member Member
  • iMagoiMago Posts: 3,885Member Member Posts: 3,885Member Member
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Posts: 7,634Member Member Posts: 7,634Member Member

...it was a happy ending, get it together!!
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 213,573Member, Premium Member Posts: 213,573Member, Premium Member
  • RomaineCalmRomaineCalm Posts: 4,044Member Member Posts: 4,044Member Member
    Hello..

....Is it me you're looking for?
  • LiftingSpiritsLiftingSpirits Posts: 2,044Member Member Posts: 2,044Member Member
    Welp... it is clearly Tuesday
  • LiftingSpiritsLiftingSpirits Posts: 2,044Member Member Posts: 2,044Member Member

Because you are eating tacos?

Ha. No, the other reason
  • RunHardBeStrongRunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,370Member Member Posts: 33,370Member Member

Because you are eating tacos?

Ha. No, the other reason

Tomato?

I am thinking it does start with a T....
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 1,344Member Member Posts: 1,344Member Member
    See you next?
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 213,573Member, Premium Member Posts: 213,573Member, Premium Member
    Hello..

....Is it me you're looking for?

Yesss my love 🤗😁
    TMI, people, TMI
    TMI, people, TMI

tbh i miss those games a bit, except for when it was just lame questions that weren't even TMI which happened a lot, like "what's your favorite color" or whatever man that's not TMI that's small talk at the library or something.

It got old after like 2 weeks because people weren't creative and just asked the same "risque" questions over and over which were almost like typical questions you'd ask a potential mate.
    Also...... I vaguely recall that you are the one who taught me how to ask questions in a way that the answers were really funny to the people reading that did not know the question. Was that you?
  • iMagoiMago Posts: 3,885Member Member Posts: 3,885Member Member
    TMI, people, TMI

tbh i miss those games a bit, except for when it was just lame questions that weren't even TMI which happened a lot, like "what's your favorite color" or whatever man that's not TMI that's small talk at the library or something.

It got old after like 2 weeks because people weren't creative and just asked the same "risque" questions over and over which were almost like typical questions you'd ask a potential mate.
    Also...... I vaguely recall that you are the one who taught me how to ask questions in a way that the answers were really funny to the people reading that did not know the question. Was that you?

yeah im pretty sure i did. like ask them "how long is 20.32 centimeters when you convert it to inches???" or whatever