• ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    what the *kitten* is this *kitten* everything is all missing wtf
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

I know! What if we wake up tomorrow and the forums are gone? Or we have to pay to use them? If thats the case... Love you all and I'm not paying for this *kitten* 🤷‍♀️😘
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »

It's done that in other sections. Happened in "introduce yourself ". Like it's stuck on page 1. It eventually works again.

Or they're out to get rid of us.... 😲

“Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.”
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    4jz3hme7961z.gif
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    9kz6l1m9vpsi.gif
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Options
    7qkxosfj5mow.gif
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    Options

I know! What if we wake up tomorrow and the forums are gone? Or we have to pay to use them? If thats the case... Love you all and I'm not paying for this *kitten* 🤷‍♀️😘

We may need to designate a “meeting spot” for if they shut it down. Like when you set up a fire escape plan at your house to meet at a tree or whatever. Anyone volunteer to be the tree? Maybe someone volunteer their Instagram account info to us all so you can figure out how to keep us in touch. Or their email. Or phone number. Or start a discord. Or....what else is there? Just do it someone.
  • iMago
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

We may need to designate a “meeting spot” for if they shut it down. Like when you set up a fire escape plan at your house to meet at a tree or whatever. Anyone volunteer to be the tree? Maybe someone volunteer their Instagram account info to us all so you can figure out how to keep us in touch. Or their email. Or phone number. Or start a discord. Or....what else is there? Just do it someone.

discord pls
  • iMago
    Options

You can all meet me at my Onlyfans account. If you pay a extra 9.99 you will get special content.

i was thinking about starting mine at .99 for a month or two tbh but yeah personalized messages are gonna have to be like at least 2 bucks for me to turn a profit
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

You can all meet me at my Onlyfans account. If you pay a extra 9.99 you will get special content.

i was thinking about starting mine at .99 for a month or two tbh but yeah personalized messages are gonna have to be like at least 2 bucks for me to turn a profit

Per month????!! No wonder I'm not making profit at 9.99/ year.
  • MelG7777
    Options

Oh hell yes. I mean....you talk to me now for free but I definitely would pay to chat. And for “special content”.
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Options

Oh hell yes. I mean....you talk to me now for free but I definitely would pay to chat. And for “special content”.

Always free for you, love 😘
  • MelG7777
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

For $2 if had better be more than “good morning beautiful”. People are gonna know if you’re just copying and pasting stuff too.
  • MelG7777
    Options

I play a very good tree

Kashmir is starting discord everyone!!🥰
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Truck Stops

.... you forgot to mention Truck Stops
  • MelG7777
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Truck Stops

.... you forgot to mention Truck Stops

So smart. Maybe pay per hour motels?