Say it..... without really saying it.

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    what the *kitten* is this *kitten* everything is all missing wtf

I know! What if we wake up tomorrow and the forums are gone? Or we have to pay to use them? If thats the case... Love you all and I'm not paying for this *kitten* 🤷‍♀️😘

We may need to designate a “meeting spot” for if they shut it down. Like when you set up a fire escape plan at your house to meet at a tree or whatever. Anyone volunteer to be the tree? Maybe someone volunteer their Instagram account info to us all so you can figure out how to keep us in touch. Or their email. Or phone number. Or start a discord. Or....what else is there? Just do it someone.

Truck Stops

.... you forgot to mention Truck Stops

So smart. Maybe pay per hour motels?

tenor.gif?itemid=5543650
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    iMago wrote: »

I know! What if we wake up tomorrow and the forums are gone? Or we have to pay to use them? If thats the case... Love you all and I'm not paying for this *kitten* 🤷‍♀️😘

We may need to designate a “meeting spot” for if they shut it down. Like when you set up a fire escape plan at your house to meet at a tree or whatever. Anyone volunteer to be the tree? Maybe someone volunteer their Instagram account info to us all so you can figure out how to keep us in touch. Or their email. Or phone number. Or start a discord. Or....what else is there? Just do it someone.

You can all meet me at my Onlyfans account. If you pay a extra 9.99 you will get special content.

i was thinking about starting mine at .99 for a month or two tbh but yeah personalized messages are gonna have to be like at least 2 bucks for me to turn a profit

Soooo, what does a buck fifty get me?

You can all meet me at my Onlyfans account. If you pay a extra 9.99 you will get special content.

i was thinking about starting mine at .99 for a month or two tbh but yeah personalized messages are gonna have to be like at least 2 bucks for me to turn a profit

For $2 if had better be more than “good morning beautiful”. People are gonna know if you’re just copying and pasting stuff too.

i figure it's actually just gonna be ASMR videos showing how to change your spark plugs or how to build a fire or how to tame wild geese mostly like nothing super special idk depends on the tier

recipe pics id give away for free just to bait the hook and all, but i can promise each recipe would be ethically and organically home grown to provide the utmost satisfaction for each individual customer.
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    edited November 2020

For $2 if had better be more than “good morning beautiful”. People are gonna know if you’re just copying and pasting stuff too.

i figure it's actually just gonna be ASMR videos showing how to change your spark plugs or how to build a fire or how to tame wild geese mostly like nothing super special idk depends on the tier

cxxwn2fhycvf.gif
  • iMago

recipe pics id give away for free just to bait the hook and all, but i can promise each recipe would be ethically and organically home grown to provide the utmost satisfaction for each individual customer.

So, nudes?

no that's crazy it's recipe pics smh
  • iMago

I'm such a sucker for a "Good morning beautiful" I pay in nudes.

what about like a "hey there stranger!"
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,006 Member
    edited November 2020

Noted.

What do you do for:
    Tell me about yourself.
    Or
    What are your fitness goals?

For each of those three things I’m likely to lose it. I mean.....maybe if the right person called me beautiful I’d pay in nudes but not a random person I just accepted a friend request from. You’re right.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member

Does... Does it have to actually be a like, morning? 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Noted.

What do you do for:
    Tell me about yourself.
    Or

For each of those three things I’m likely to lose it. I mean.....maybe if the right person called me beautiful I’d pay in nudes but not a random person I just accepted a friend request from. You’re right.

there must be guys who come on here who legit want to know your fitness goals.. crazzzy right 😂
  • eng_maaka1981
    eng_maaka1981 Posts: 763 Member
    I'm watching you
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    filthy recipe talk yeahhhhhhhhhh
  • eng_maaka1981
    eng_maaka1981 Posts: 763 Member
    I'm closely move around
  • MelG7777

Noted.

What do you do for:
    Tell me about yourself.
    Or

there must be guys who come on here who legit want to know your fitness goals.. crazzzy right 😂

I guess crazier things have happened than a guy wanting to know how a middle aged mom plans to get her sexy back. 😂
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member

Noted.

What do you do for:
    Tell me about yourself.
    Or

I guess crazier things have happened than a guy wanting to know how a middle aged mom plans to get her sexy back. 😂

soooo, they didn't care about my macros???? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
  • MelG7777

Noted.

What do you do for:
    Tell me about yourself.
    Or

soooo, they didn't care about my macros???? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Some do.
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Its a pancake for you til further notice
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Here for the filthy recipe talk

oh i think i can help with that
    rjx10q6dyc3e.gif

7i00rb5ykv8b.gif