Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Say it..... without really saying it.

1470471473475476504

Replies

  • Reckoner67Reckoner67 Posts: 3,436Member Member Posts: 3,436Member Member
    The ****** burn
    everlasting
    The ****** don't always ****
    but the **** is there
    *********
    and ********* to those
    who don't **** where to ****
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 1,956Member Member Posts: 1,956Member Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Sorry, I’ll not make explicit in this thread anymore

    Dang...what did I miss?
    Your explicit is always so clever!

    I wrote the actual idiom which iMago’s post illustrates and felt bad because if he’d wanted that he would have put it in the really say it thread.
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Posts: 7,810Member Member Posts: 7,810Member Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Sorry, I’ll not make explicit in this thread anymore

    Dang...what did I miss?
    Your explicit is always so clever!

    I wrote the actual idiom which iMago’s post illustrates and felt bad because if he’d wanted that he would have put it in the really say it thread.
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Sorry, I’ll not make explicit in this thread anymore

    Dang...what did I miss?
    Your explicit is always so clever!

    I wrote the actual idiom which iMago’s post illustrates and felt bad because if he’d wanted that he would have put it in the really say it thread.

    You clever well read people! I admire and find it, enlightening or something, you few quote and reference things that I haven't been exposed to, and it opens my mind...which I love about you (yous!?)!
    (How the *kitten* do you say "you" plural, is y'all actually the right way?)

    Sometimes have to Google for reference, but that's cool, the fact that you've peaked interest...is awesome!
    (You and him do it a lot for me!)
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 1,956Member Member Posts: 1,956Member Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Sorry, I’ll not make explicit in this thread anymore

    Dang...what did I miss?
    Your explicit is always so clever!

    I wrote the actual idiom which iMago’s post illustrates and felt bad because if he’d wanted that he would have put it in the really say it thread.
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Sorry, I’ll not make explicit in this thread anymore

    Dang...what did I miss?
    Your explicit is always so clever!

    I wrote the actual idiom which iMago’s post illustrates and felt bad because if he’d wanted that he would have put it in the really say it thread.

    You clever well read people! I admire and find it, enlightening or something, you few quote and reference things that I haven't been exposed to, and it opens my mind...which I love about you (yous!?)!
    (How the *kitten* do you say "you" plural, is y'all actually the right way?)

    Sometimes have to Google for reference, but that's cool, the fact that you've peaked interest...is awesome!
    (You and him do it a lot for me!)

    He excites my brain a lot. A rare thing to find in people. For me anyway.
  • caco_ethescaco_ethes Posts: 10,982Member Member Posts: 10,982Member Member
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    The ****** burn
    everlasting
    The ****** don't always ****
    but the **** is there
    *********
    and ********* to those
    who don't **** where to ****

    The yeast infections burn everlasting
    The cream don’t always fix’it
    But the gyno is there
    Capable
    And expensive to those
    Who don’t know where to stick’it
  • Reckoner67Reckoner67 Posts: 3,436Member Member Posts: 3,436Member Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    The ****** burn
    everlasting
    The ****** don't always ****
    but the **** is there
    *********
    and ********* to those
    who don't **** where to ****

    The yeast infections burn everlasting
    The cream don’t always fix’it
    But the gyno is there
    Capable
    And expensive to those
    Who don’t know where to stick’it

    You've improved it, for sure
  • iMagoiMago Posts: 4,130Member Member Posts: 4,130Member Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    The ****** burn
    everlasting
    The ****** don't always ****
    but the **** is there
    *********
    and ********* to those
    who don't **** where to ****

    The yeast infections burn everlasting
    The cream don’t always fix’it
    But the gyno is there
    Capable
    And expensive to those
    Who don’t know where to stick’it

    this explains so much
  • RunHardBeStrongRunHardBeStrong Posts: 32,732Member Member Posts: 32,732Member Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    The ****** burn
    everlasting
    The ****** don't always ****
    but the **** is there
    *********
    and ********* to those
    who don't **** where to ****

    The yeast infections burn everlasting
    The cream don’t always fix’it
    But the gyno is there
    Capable
    And expensive to those
    Who don’t know where to stick’it

    I thought our pm's were to remain private about my privates.
  • LiftingSpiritsLiftingSpirits Posts: 1,464Member Member Posts: 1,464Member Member
    Emotional vampires
  • Reckoner67Reckoner67 Posts: 3,436Member Member Posts: 3,436Member Member
    Emotional vampires

    "I don't do drama"
  • LiftingSpiritsLiftingSpirits Posts: 1,464Member Member Posts: 1,464Member Member
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    Emotional vampires

    "I don't do drama"

    :D
    Says the most dramatic person of the bunch

    ETA: not you, that's just the typical thing that happens

    Also @denny_mac
    #whitepeoplesayings
    edited May 1
  • RunHardBeStrongRunHardBeStrong Posts: 32,732Member Member Posts: 32,732Member Member
    You did all that in 7 minutes?
  • LiftingSpiritsLiftingSpirits Posts: 1,464Member Member Posts: 1,464Member Member
    You did all that in 7 minutes?

    Twice
  • iMagoiMago Posts: 4,130Member Member Posts: 4,130Member Member
    You did all that in 7 minutes?

    7 minutes in heaven is better than no minutes in heaven
  • samtarlyonadietsamtarlyonadiet Posts: 944Member Member Posts: 944Member Member
    You did all that in 7 minutes?

    Twice

    What happened to the laws of refraction?
  • RunHardBeStrongRunHardBeStrong Posts: 32,732Member Member Posts: 32,732Member Member
    You did all that in 7 minutes?

    Twice

    I know. The video is already posted.
  • RunHardBeStrongRunHardBeStrong Posts: 32,732Member Member Posts: 32,732Member Member
    iMago wrote: »
    You did all that in 7 minutes?

    7 minutes in heaven is better than no minutes in heaven

    Just ask my ex.
  • SwannySezSwannySez Posts: 5,433Member Member Posts: 5,433Member Member
    You did all that in 7 minutes?

    Twice

    What happened to the laws of refraction?

    They don't count as long as you do it near a prism.
  • cee134cee134 Posts: 31,217Member Member Posts: 31,217Member Member
    Emotional vampires

    jp8u42dohzp3.jpg
  • SwannySezSwannySez Posts: 5,433Member Member Posts: 5,433Member Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    Emotional vampires

    jp8u42dohzp3.jpg

    I prefer the Raiths of the White Court.
Sign In or Register to comment.