Options

Replies

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Hobo_Flow wrote: »
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    This man made a whole new account just to speak on it 🤦‍♀️

I've had this account for over a year. Not sure why it says I'm a member since only December 2020 🤷🏻‍♂️

First time seen in forums?

yep the forum join date is what you see here typically. you have to go to someones actual page to see their creation date
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

I've had this account for over a year. Not sure why it says I'm a member since only December 2020 🤷🏻‍♂️

yep the forum join date is what you see here typically. you have to go to someones actual page to see their creation date

You explained it way better lol
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Hint at what you really want to say.
    Make it vague...

Be nice..

• GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options

I guess. Anyway... I couldn't keep my mouth shut on the comment that threw shade at the right. Has the left forgotten the tantrums they threw in 2015? I'm also not gonna approve of what the right is currently doing.. def should take things back a notch....

Just so we are clear... you have no idea what comments I have or have not made in lets say 2015 or which side I fall on. I throw shade equally where it is deserved.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options

But who was talking about you.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    9qgjgky6zv5r.jpg
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    before we get any further in depth here, let's remember that this ain't the place for politics.

all it does is get good, funny and heartfelt threads shut down and people banned. and thus the divide increases.

all the people who were your friends yesterday, can still be your friends today.

if you don't want that, feel free to speak on it on your own private page, or make a private group to discuss things.

6jgys3pybkc0.gif

Great Post.

..... what are you wearing ?

cc9gibbcuhec.jpg

Hahaha

You need professional help.

And....

Do you need a ride home when this thread is over ?
  • iMago
    Options
    before we get any further in depth here, let's remember that this ain't the place for politics.

all it does is get good, funny and heartfelt threads shut down and people banned. and thus the divide increases.

all the people who were your friends yesterday, can still be your friends today.

if you don't want that, feel free to speak on it on your own private page, or make a private group to discuss things.

6jgys3pybkc0.gif

Great Post.

cc9gibbcuhec.jpg

Hahaha

And....

do you pay in itunes giftcards or
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

6jgys3pybkc0.gif

Great Post.

cc9gibbcuhec.jpg

Hahaha

And....

Rubber Checks
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Oy

Don't make me need to explain to my husband why I'm acting like an idiot laughing over here.

I do like the tattoo though, it's a dog. Right? Did anybody notice the dog tattoo at all? Anyone?
  • iMago
    Options

6jgys3pybkc0.gif

Great Post.

cc9gibbcuhec.jpg

Hahaha

And....

Rubber Checks

5qw6913wcjxk.gif
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    Options

6jgys3pybkc0.gif

This. A million times this.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Oy

Don't make me need to explain to my husband why I'm acting like an idiot laughing over here.

I do like the tattoo though, it's a dog. Right? Did anybody notice the dog tattoo at all? Anyone?

I sure hope MIKE is his son :D
  • iMago
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Oy

i debated on posting the front view of the model but the bulge probably would've shattered everybody's monitors and phone screens