Night Time Eating

Options

Replies

• GROMstrong
    GROMstrong Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday, made through Sunday night without eating. 7 in a row without eating. My Monday weigh is today, hopefully the scale shows my persistence.
  • GROMstrong
    Options
    Wow, I overestimated my calorie count. I still have 900 calories but its night time. I should not eat. Its going to take will power today. Going be a challange.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    GROMstrong wrote: »
    Wow, I overestimated my calorie count. I still have 900 calories but its night time. I should not eat. Its going to take will power today. Going be a challange.

Why would you not eat if you have the calories left?

Meal timing is irrelevant for weight loss. What matters is total cals for the day, not when you eat them
  • GROMstrong
    Options
    Intermittent fasting yesterday, I did not eat at night. Feeling good in the morning. Im down 8 lbs from last week. Long way to go.
  • GROMstrong
    Options
    I failed last night, I ate at night. Also, had way to much food at night. Feeling sluggish today. Have to hit restart button.
  • GROMstrong
    Options
    GOAL - NO Night Time Eating (at least 4 hrs before bedtime), for July.
  • GROMstrong
    Options
    Made it 3 days in a row. No eating at night, feeling great, losing weight.
  • blebriki
    blebriki Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Well done for your determination more than anything else. Try to change your patterns in the day so that you eat what you are meant to in the daytime.
  • GROMstrong
    Options
    Its Friday night, going to sleep without eating at night. Day 5.
  • GROMstrong
    Options
    working out and eating right makes it easier to stay away from night time eating. Also, helps when the scale shows your losing weight.
  • dmille2
    dmille2 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    This is exactly my problem. I will try to surf the urge tonight!
  • GROMstrong
    Options
    I would like to eat something tonight at night, have huge craving. But writing this have to be strong. Anyone hungry, but will not be tempted?
  • GROMstrong
    Options
    Past couple days, I failed to control by urges with night time eating. I gained few lbs, and feel heavy. But its Monday, time to get back on track. Nothing after 6pm!!
  • GROMstrong
    Options
    3 more lbs and will be down 40 lbs when started my wellness journey (since Feb.). Still battling night time eating.
  • GROMstrong
    Options
    How can you fall asleep when you want to eat !
  • GROMstrong
    Options
    Wow, Looks like finally controling Night time eating! Feeling the results
  • rcarle30
    rcarle30 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The hardest thing for me is to stop eating before bedtime. I always have the majority of my calories right before I go to sleep. Today I will try not to eat 4 hours before bedtime. Time to overcome, this bad habit.

I'm the same way! I love to snack and watch TV right before going to bed. It's a hard habit to break.
  • GROMstrong
    Options
    If your hungry at night you have to fight not to eat until the morning. You will feel so much better when you wake up.
  • GROMstrong
    Options
    I am getting angry because I am so hungry, have to fight this night
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    If your hungry at night you have to fight not to eat until the morning. You will feel so much better when you wake up.

Not so... You can choose to save calories to eat at night so you don't feel deprived