Friends who actually comment...

Hey all, so I've been on here on and off for awhile but I'm actually sticking to it the last few months. Although I have more to go, I'm officially down 22 pounds. I'm really excited to see how far I can take this. But I'm having a hard time finding motivating friends that actually check in or comment once in awhile. It seems lately when I look for a little advice and ask questions all I get is the like button pushed. That doesn't help and beats the purpose of this app. If you're looking for the same and need a truly motivating friend feel free to add me.

Replies

• saraonly9913
    saraonly9913 Posts: 469 Member
    Add me. I've been here a while. I'm down a bit over 100 pounds. I don't use the diary part as I write ask my food in notebooks so I can look back if need be. It would be nice to have a friend to have conversations with.
  • jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    I’m looking for the same motivation! I will send you a request :) You should try Twinbody too, I find the community much more active.
  • 4mimicita
    4mimicita Posts: 3 Member
    I am looking for the same! Many of my friends never comment or offer support
  • anothermfpuser
    anothermfpuser Posts: 84 Member
    Feel free to add me to your list. I enjoy interacting with my friends beyond the "like" button as well.
  • Lonelybroccoli_2
    Lonelybroccoli_2 Posts: 14 Member
    I feel the same way. I am struggling to stay motivated and friends are not very useful. Please add me if you want.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    I just sent you a friend request. I also prefer friends who actually interact, comment, beyond clicking "like".
  • shellifish7295
    shellifish7295 Posts: 50 Member
    I agree. It makes it much more motivating seeing comments rather than likes. Feel free to add me
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Sending you a friend request. I'm super chatty. :wink:
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    I tend to ignore automated posts, but if you are actually saying something real, then I will usually comment if I actually know anything about the topic!
  • Coral30
    Coral30 Posts: 4 Member
    Hiya I'm also looking for motivational friends I have about 45lb to lose tried many diets I have a condition called fibromyalgia so losing weigh is a daily struggle would really appreciate some friends so please feel free to add me ☺xx
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    I tend to ignore automated posts, but if you are actually saying something real, then I will usually comment if I actually know anything about the topic!

I agree with this one, often I just ”like” the automated posts, especially the ”so-and-so completed her diary” things, but try to comment on personal statuses and weight loss.
  • inconsequential01
    inconsequential01 Posts: 529 Member
    Its always good to reply rather than just like
  • philcycle12
    philcycle12 Posts: 17 Member
    So far I find this app very interesting, as I never really took any notice of the food that I eat, but if you need a goal to stick to too loose weight I think this place is a step in the right direction, just stay focused and think of the benefits loosing weight does helping you get fitter and stronger. Just saying Phil
  • CowboySar
    CowboySar Posts: 404 Member
    Feel free to add me. I am by far not the most active and don't comment on everything but I do comment from time to time.
  • Chakhmah
    Chakhmah Posts: 26 Member
    In the same boat. If anyone would like feel free to add me too. It seems as though people don't stick around here. I am only down 12 pounds so far and have roughly 80 to go. Would like to train for another Spartan race and and trying to balance food, exercise, work and have 3 little ones. Would love to talk to people who are serious about a lifestyle change :smiley:
  • idamgreen15
    idamgreen15 Posts: 12 Member
    I'm always up to see motivation on my timeline! So please feel free to add me! Let's do this together!
  • Disconapper
    Disconapper Posts: 18 Member
    Same here. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • icemom011
    icemom011 Posts: 999 Member
    I'm here every day, i try to comment. Feel free to add me
  • kiwisandcoconuts
    kiwisandcoconuts Posts: 59 Member
    All are welcome to add me! I'm on here often and I make a point to comment on friend's posts daily. :)