Friends who actually comment...

Options

Replies

• just_jess7
    just_jess7 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting back on track and would love active friends! Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • JGBG2007
    JGBG2007 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too! I've got about 50-55 pounds to lose. I could use a few friends on the same journey to help cheer each other on.
  • DreaDarling87
    DreaDarling87 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well. I'm active daily and try to comment as much as I can. My work schedule has been really hectic lately though and haven't been commenting as much as usual.
  • long_for_me
    long_for_me Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Add me! I will comment!
  • zarawhitexx
    zarawhitexx Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    add me too if youd like :) i need to get back into my logging haha <3
  • New_Heavens_Earth
    New_Heavens_Earth Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I comment and appreciate the advice and encouragement. Just sent a request. :)
  • RandiFat2Fit
    RandiFat2Fit Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for motivation and to support other's on their journey! I lost over 100lbs before my health took a turn. I'm finally on the road to recovery and getting back at it. Feel free to add me!
  • jasmineemmaeats
    jasmineemmaeats Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me :smile: I try to comment on people's posts most days
  • charlieBrunoOfficial
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I am a fitness instructor and I am here to help.
  • ToadstoolBetty
    ToadstoolBetty Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm looking for some new people.
    add me please.
    It's really annoying when I come on and you see only the same 5 or 6 people every day. They're isn't any new posts.
    I seem to have only 2 or 3 people comment on my posts and just find I stop coming on as there's just nothing worth looking at on my home wall. It's not encouraging is it when most of the people on your friends list hasn't been on for ages or only comes on to get their log in to keep going which I find just as annoying as they don't seem to be doing anything but just that.
  • peggym4640
    peggym4640 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Sent a request. I am happy to connect with others as well.
  • TXNovaTX
    TXNovaTX Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Added you!!
  • christilewis1
    christilewis1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me. Im starting my journey(again) and have 100 pounds to shed. Definitely need motivation, support and tips. It is a process that I know but I tend to fall off so easy. Feel free to add me!!
  • happyhiggins
    happyhiggins Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Danielle. Feel free to add me. Great job on the weight loss. I am just getting started & trying to get back on track myself. I lost about 48lbs 2 years ago & then I stopped taking my meds & ended up gaining it all back. Now, I'm back on my meds for PCOS & I am starting over.
  • Han_Han
    Han_Han Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I log daily and comment regularly. Love a chat and making new MFP buddies :) Anyone feel free to add me.
  • como_agua
    como_agua Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    i'm here for a reason and logging is now second nature to me. i just sent you a friend request, and anyone else who is in the same boat and looking for support is welcome to add me! :)
  • narm1267
    narm1267 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and would love to have some friends with advice and encouragement. Feel free to add me, please.
  • Ed_Zilla
    Ed_Zilla Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I am an avid cyclist who also runs, swims, and plays softball. I am on daily and only do snarky comments when you do cheat weekends...otherwise very supportive ;) I too am looking for active MFP friends.

This is actually my 3rd time on MFP...first time lost 70 pounds and kept it off. 2nd time was for some fine tuning. This time is also for more fine tuning - and a new weight loss goal of 10 more pounds off.
  • Shaggy_T
    Shaggy_T Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel freee to add me as well
  • sam_buca
    sam_buca Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    F