Your day

How was your day? I had a good one ate to.much but that's OK because tomorrow is another.

Replies

• mkculs
    mkculs Posts: 316 Member
    Thanks for asking. Mine was lazy—except for my jog, which was really hard today, for some reason. Perfect weather today nadir it lovely to run errands, though.
  • peggym4640
    peggym4640 Posts: 156 Member
    It was somewhat stressful and I can’t wait to fall into bed. Thanks for asking. ❤️❤️❤️
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,321 Member
    today i did what i had to do..not what i wanted to do. That included an hour workout in the afternoon. That is good..but better when what i have to do is what i want to do.. i like exercising in the morning so much better.
  • aggieatheart72
    aggieatheart72 Posts: 13 Member
    Today was day 1 for me. Went well. Tomorrow is my daughters 18th birthday so there will be temptation around. Right now I am starving ahhahaha but I just got to get though the adjustment and get in a groove :)
  • firefoxxie
    firefoxxie Posts: 381 Member
    Went well! Another day hitting my calorie goal. Tomorrow is the last day of fasting for Ramadan. I'm both happy and sad. Happy that I don't have to force all my food into a small window. Sad because that small window allowed me to get away with eating half my daily calories in snacks and IceCream.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    I've been irrigating all day, evening and will stop about midnight. Watering the trees, garden, bushes and grass. Moving heavy water pipes, sprinklers, lifting heavy things and thinking everything over. Just milling around and shooting the breeze with others here.
  • wwstewart
    wwstewart Posts: 135 Member
    Mine was okay. Ended up walking 3 miles out of boredom. Tried to brings friends along, they all couldn't or weren't interested. This evening I got a call from the babysitter about our son's behavior...because of the breakup, he's acting out a LOT. Apparently the soon to be ex showed up "after work" not in her uniform. I dunno. My life is a mess. Today...was a better day I suppose. :/
  • mazcor536
    mazcor536 Posts: 115 Member
    My day was busy! Dropped kids to school, danced in my kitchen to “the greatest show” on repeat while cleaning, did some push ups, went to the shops (grabbed a cute turquoise top from the charity shop), picked my youngest up from preschool and took him to infant school for his second taster session, picked up kids, cooked dinner, bathed kids, got them to bed, then went for a run with a friend (we spent more time walking/chatting than running since we kept missing the cues to run). Chocolate treat once home and bed. 30,000 steps by the end of the day.
    Definitely having a rest day today. Hope everyone has a good day today!
  • wmweeza
    wmweeza Posts: 319 Member
    I had a pretty good day. I stayed within my calorie goals so I'm happy
  • Deviette
    Deviette Posts: 978 Member
    Yesterday was good.

This morning requires some more budgeting.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,626 Member
    work. boring. took a nap at my desk. ate too many mini donuts my tech brought in. left office a half hour early out of fear of falling asleep (again)

at least theyre gone now and i cant eat them today lololol
  • Dani9585
    Dani9585 Posts: 215 Member
    Mine was alright. I had a successful work day and a pleasant evening with my family. Nothing out of the ordinary, but can't complain about that! Today should be a good day too :smile: