What are you insecure about?

Replies

• jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Exposing my insecurities to random strangers.
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    81Katz wrote: »
    Always feeling like a convenient option and never a first choice.

Yup!

My weight and face shape. I wish I had more angular features. My face is just round and chubby. At times my personality. I can be a little quirky, awkward and intense sometimes, and I think most people just think I’m a straight up weirdo lmao. Maybe I am.

• barefootboatnik
    barefootboatnik Posts: 134 Member

THIS.

Also, my weight. Public speaking. Work.. I keep expecting them to figure out I'm just a dumb redneck and cut me loose.. hasn't happened yet. Reckon I'm pretty good at fakin' it, at least!
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    My hips! I have big hips and small everything else!
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member

I wasn’t aware that there was another option for someone to treat me :(
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member

Based on your profile pic, I going to have to disagree with you.
  • shi7934
    shi7934 Posts: 16 Member
    edited June 2018
    having big butt is a sexy thing... many must be dying to get like yours hehe .. .. nd by doing some upper body exercises you will surely get the figure u desire .. :smile:
  • Mychal_008
    Mychal_008 Posts: 166 Member
    I hate the awkwardness of people not understanding sarcastic humor...that’s when I get the urge to just back away slowly
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Mychal_008 wrote: »
    I hate the awkwardness of people not understanding sarcastic humor...that’s when I get the urge to just back away slowly

This : )
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    And about my posts being the last in a page.
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    My toes. Youth: ballet, futbol, sprinter = some really gnarly toes.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    I'm kinda insecure about my voice. It sounds so awkward and different when I hear it played back than what I hear in my head. There's also the fact that I love to sing, but I rarely sing in front of other people outside of the husband and the kid.

I participated once in the voice thread here and not only did I get a "woo" which emphasizes that I was probably right to be insecure, but what I heard sounded... terrible. Just ick.
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    I feel like strangers secretly criticize me when I'm in public. Like if they're standing behind me in a line, they see all my flaws.

My eczema. It flares up so bad when I'm stressed. The amount of time I spend treating it and dealing with it is exhausting.

My short, fat body.

My huge asss.

Large arms.

Scarred up flabby stomach from a vertical cut c-section. Stretch marks for days!

Thunder thighs.

Not symmetrical facial features.

Crazy hair.

I don't like my voice

I never feel good enough.

I fear I will repel everyone because of my insecurities.

I love everything about you!! Insecurities and all!
  • mandystar
    mandystar Posts: 271 Member
    My height. I'm 5'1. My nose. Everyone on my dad's side of the family has my nose. We call it an eagle beek. My boobs. I hate them. My laugh. I cackle when something is really funny.
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    * The huge space between my brows. (It is wide like Jackie O). Fat accumulated there, so it's a constant watch spot for me.
    dotnhc.jpg
    * On some days, my love for carbs.

With how well you've been doing - your maintenance protocols - the proof is in the pudding. How you've properly managed your carbohydrates consumption has effectively made this cut-cycle, the best one yet. It's even made waves back in "the warp-warps." They're r-e-m-e-m-b-e-r-i-n-g ... And that they can't unsee, inasmuch as they wish they can.

• k8eekins
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Alright, I’ll share. I have a line on my neck. I have always hated it.

fnydw25h78gc.jpeg

From having read a good majority of your initiated discussion topics and your posts throughout this Message Board and now after viewing your photos, I must say, that if I'd seen you in person, "that line" does not in anyway define nor does it override your unique beauty, which I liken to a pure Norwegian strain like look. I like your face.
  • k8eekins
    ilfaith wrote: »
    I wouldn’t trade my three sons for anything. But they left me with a few pregnancy souvenirs I could do without.

The veins in my legs. Sure they might have been prevented...by wearing support hose...in Florida...in July.

551mvb0yw2xp.jpeg

And then there’s the wrinkly stretched out skin on my belly. Serves me right for waiting until my mid-to-late 30s to have my babies. By then my skin was not quite so elastic. And the less fat I have on my stomach, the worse those wrinkles look.

593hndw4t3np.jpeg

These might be the least flattering selfies I will ever post. But maybe sharing them...taking ownership of my flaws...will make me little less self-conscious.

Totally. Much love and respect.