Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    4z57zqaa1q6t.gif
  • starfighter65
    starfighter65 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    If I happen to have a bag in stock . I will break them into pieces then add them into my salad .
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    8d0k9u6vbn0c.jpeg

Well done. I need to get stronger so I can prop up a bag that big.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Yes all of them. Yum yum, and add a bottle of wine or 3.

I've heard of pairing cheese and wine, but nacho cheese Doritos and wine seems like a bit of a stretch.

For Spicy Doritos and wine I'd go with sweet wines. People are afraid to like sweet wines, or they think that they are déclassé. I say you have to have sweet to beat the heat. That's a rule of thumb in all wine pairing from spicy Doritos straight through to spicy curries, spicy Sichuan, you name it.

I'd go red because we're talking about "cheese" with the Doritos. I would pair it with maybe a nice Lambrusco or even a Brachetto d'Acqui from Piemonte.

I feel they probably pair better with Natty Light, maybe Coors if you're trying to be extra classy.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    h58cdi10ugwt.gif

rc7akig6uzz1.gif

Tribute to Doritos with another cute commercial I remember.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    zfocrwyb64hd.png
    This is an acceptable use of Doritos....Open a bag of Doritos, add taco meat, shredded lettuce, cheese, tomato, jalapenos....this is both delicious and functional to enjoy while walking.

Yum!
  • itwentthere
    itwentthere Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else besides me make their taco salad with Doritos?
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Darn you! I’m craving Doritos now!

Please buy a bag and flex with it. Its gonna be the new snickers selfie

Ok challenge accepted!

Yay. Can't wait!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Okay, I can't stand Doritos, but I like the Taco Bell taco shells (except Ranch, it's gross).

However, given the "Doro" meme, the following information seems relevant to this thread, enjoy!

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/06/13/doritos-launches-worlds-largest-foot-long-chips.html
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Okay, I can't stand Doritos, but I like the Taco Bell taco shells (except Ranch, it's gross).

However, given the "Doro" meme, the following information seems relevant to this thread, enjoy!

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/06/13/doritos-launches-worlds-largest-foot-long-chips.html

I am opposite, I like the chips and can't stand the shells! We thank you for the contribution to our cause!

My husband is a huge Doritos fan. He goes out of his way to find all the weird flavors and when we lived in Japan, I think it was some sort of personal Doritos fantasy of his being fulfilled because they had some of the strangest and most non-Dorito flavored Doritos I've ever tried.

I'm boring.. I just like plain old tortilla chips. It's mostly the dust on Doritos and Cheetos that keep me away, not the taste. :)
  • noel2fit
    noel2fit Posts: 235 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    NOT TODAY SATAN! NOT TODAY!

Seriously though my absolute kryptonite. I CAN NOT eat a spicy nacho Dorito without eating an entire family size bag in one sitting...