• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    zcb94 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    WendyJoy76 wrote: »
    4pbbn8e8w1uf.jpeg
    Precious cargo goes in top of the cart lol

ycbc334ahe9l.jpg
    What flavor/taste profile is that supposed to be? Maybe potato chip-esque?

It's Cool Ranch but they call Ranch American in other countries.
  • cee134
    edited June 2018
    Doritos and pizza. Sounds delightful! :/

It probably is. They use to make a pizza chip like Doritos which I still miss. But to be fair, I like Doritos better.

b1je4yhqy6y3.jpg
  • WendyJoy76
    WendyJoy76 Posts: 948 Member
    7jw8w3ryd1ir.jpeg
    rz1lcaxb7edi.jpeg
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Pretty much got free doritos. Total was 3.50. I gave him a 5. He gav me 5.50 as change. Okay. Ill take it

ybjwkb7jlqu9.jpeg

I had the Jalapeno at lunch today. It was a sad single portion bag, it only made me want more. :sad:
  • cee134
    Ok, I'll admit it, I also love Hot Fries. Almost as much as Doritos.

zdamkofz4c6w.jpg
  • Jixil
    Jixil Posts: 12 Member
    I'm all about hot cheetos instead!
  • RoxieDawn
    Pretty much got free doritos. Total was 3.50. I gave him a 5. He gav me 5.50 as change. Okay. Ill take it

ybjwkb7jlqu9.jpeg

How are the jalapeno ones? I saw them the other day but didn't grab them I have regretted that decision daily....I have not found another store that carries them yet

They were very mild, very good, but I expected more spice/hot. Nacho and Spicy nacho still my favorite.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

ybjwkb7jlqu9.jpeg

How are the jalapeno ones? I saw them the other day but didn't grab them I have regretted that decision daily....I have not found another store that carries them yet

They were very mild, very good, but I expected more spice/hot. Nacho and Spicy nacho still my favorite.
    wait a minute.

Nacho cheese and Spicy Nacho???
  • RoxieDawn

ybjwkb7jlqu9.jpeg

ybjwkb7jlqu9.jpeg

ybjwkb7jlqu9.jpeg

roxy is spot on with the description. im not a fan of spicy, but this I can handle. esp with a ice cold coke zero, perfection. its on the same level of spiciness as the sweet chili, which is doable to me. it has a diff kick but in a good way. I cant handle spicy nacho or the volcano one.

Spicy Nacho is not that hot to me, but I also eat them with diet mountain dew. lol

No to the Blaze Doritos, its too hot if I have to drink after each chip.
  • cee134

ybjwkb7jlqu9.jpeg

ybjwkb7jlqu9.jpeg

ybjwkb7jlqu9.jpeg

roxy is spot on with the description. im not a fan of spicy, but this I can handle. esp with a ice cold coke zero, perfection. its on the same level of spiciness as the sweet chili, which is doable to me. it has a diff kick but in a good way. I cant handle spicy nacho or the volcano one.

Spicy Nacho is not that hot to me, but I also eat them with diet mountain dew. lol

No to the Blaze Doritos, its too hot if I have to drink after each chip.

I knew Doritos and Mountain Dew was a thing! I just didn't have proof until now.