Loosing 15lbs till the end of July.

Options
Iffiormana
Iffiormana Posts: 244 Member
Hey all I have lost 15lbs in 1month and I really wanna loose another 15 in 40days.I’m eating less than 1400 calories daily and walking for around 8-10K steps.
Who wants to join me in this roller coaster ride? I know it’s not necessary that we loose that much weight till end of july but at least we can try.
I’m logging in everything which I eat and how much I walk.

Replies

• ahelgers10
    ahelgers10 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • Iffiormana
    Options
    Sure add me.How many calories are you taking in daily?
  • Iffiormana
    Options
    Are these unrealistic goals?
  • Krogja29
    Krogja29 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am in!!
  • Iffiormana
    Options
    I am in!!

What are you doing to loose weight? Wjat are your goals?
  • Krogja29
    Krogja29 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My current weight is 115.7lbs
    My coal is to lose 15+ lbs
    I am 5'1" and eat 1300-1400 calories a day. I don't exercise much. Treadmill at home 15min a day and 5km parkrun on saturdays.
  • Iffiormana
    Options
    My current weight is 115.7lbs
    My coal is to lose 15+ lbs
    I am 5'1" and eat 1300-1400 calories a day. I don't exercise much. Treadmill at home 15min a day and 5km parkrun on saturdays.
    Wow you are already skinny.But everyone knows what’s best for their body.We can do it
  • ahelgers10
    ahelgers10 Posts: 376 Member
    Options

I am taking in under 1600 calories a day and am following the keto diet. I am also starting to add in some exercise, easier stuff to start with and build up from there. I have the tendency to jump right in and push myself to hard and then I can barely move so I am trying to do it different this time.
  • ttanesha
    ttanesha Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I’m in!!!😊
    I’m 5’4” about 210 lbs
    I am restarting my smoothies once a day and staying around 1200 calories a day. I’m also restarting my home dvd workouts three tones per week or indoor bike, which I dislike 🙃
  • RobynK714
    RobynK714 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am in!! Just switched from
    Weight Watchers...
    5’3.5”
    Currently at 155....
    Calories 1200 per day
    Let’s do it!
  • forrestfire92
    forrestfire92 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 10 pounds! That would be my goal. I am having a hard time with losing more than I want. I have been running 5 times a week for 2-3 miles and I ONLY lost 5 pounds last month. Mind you, I’ve been running outside in the 90F to 95 F! I’m 5’3 and 185lbs. Starting to feel like cardio isn’t giving me big results. I have great legs but need to do some core work. So long story short, IM IN! Let’s kick some A!
  • protzmom
    protzmom Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am in!
    5'9 and 165 lbs. Goal is 140lbs. Would love to lose 10 by the end of July. Eating 1300 calories a day and doing cardio 5 days a week for 50 minutes. Plan to add in strength training twice a week.
  • Iffiormana
    Options

I would love to lose 10 pounds! That would be my goal. I am having a hard time with losing more than I want. I have been running 5 times a week for 2-3 miles and I ONLY lost 5 pounds last month. Mind you, I’ve been running outside in the 90F to 95 F! I’m 5’3 and 185lbs. Starting to feel like cardio isn’t giving me big results. I have great legs but need to do some core work. So long story short, IM IN! Let’s kick some A!

I can feel you,my fat has always been really stubborn but as I started counting my calories on MFP and pushed myself for doing more and more steps,I started seeing the results.
    Last night I did 12K steps and today I’m aiming for more.I can’t run even to save my life so I stick to walking.
  • Iffiormana
    Options
    ahelgers10 wrote: »

I am taking in under 1600 calories a day and am following the keto diet. I am also starting to add in some exercise, easier stuff to start with and build up from there. I have the tendency to jump right in and push myself to hard and then I can barely move so I am trying to do it different this time.

That’s exactly me my whole life.I did crash dieting and any fad diets to loose weight all of the sudden and which lead me to leave everything in the middle because of zero energy left.This time I’m eating but just less and walking for few hours.I want to be persistent and not torture myself.
  • abigale27
    abigale27 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Have no idea how to add people, so please add me. I started my process on April 18th at 210lbs, as of today I am 188lbs. Goal is to lose around 16lbs by Aug 18th.
  • zenobiawashington
    zenobiawashington Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm 5"5 and weigh 196 lbs. I workout twice a week with muay thai classes and I'm cutting my calories to 1200 a day. I'm going to increase my daily level of activity, by walking, running, dancing, swimming, or bike riding at least 3 times a week for 30 minutes.
  • Franacious
    Franacious Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join this group as well. I'm 5'8", 170 pounds and I need to be 155 by August 3! I was there then gained more than my share of holiday weight and can't seem to keep my act together long enough to lose it. I have only been running 3 days a week, need to make that 5 and I committed to that this week so we will see how it goes! And I'm at 1200 calories a day. If I stick with 1200 and make sure I get in at least 15 miles a week I know I can do this! We're all in this together right?
  • Iffiormana
    Options
    fclark11 wrote: »
    I'd like to join this group as well. I'm 5'8", 170 pounds and I need to be 155 by August 3! I was there then gained more than my share of holiday weight and can't seem to keep my act together long enough to lose it. I have only been running 3 days a week, need to make that 5 and I committed to that this week so we will see how it goes! And I'm at 1200 calories a day. If I stick with 1200 and make sure I get in at least 15 miles a week I know I can do this! We're all in this together right?
    I’m just like you and the same weight & height too.It’s just matter of commitment & we all are together in this & we can do it !!
  • ruthcinkovich
    ruthcinkovich Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Have lost 15 pounds on Keto. I have been in a stall for a month. 178 currently. My goal is 149. Thanks for the challenge and inspiration!
This discussion has been closed.