Loosing 15lbs till the end of July.

Options

Replies

• onenashun
    onenashun Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That's a tall task. Don't thin that I can cut that much but I know that you can do it!
  • Iffiormana
    Iffiormana Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    onenashun wrote: »
    That's a tall task. Don't thin that I can cut that much but I know that you can do it!
    We all can try,even if we can achieve the some part of it.That would be great
  • ahelgers10
    ahelgers10 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I am down 2.2 lbs this week.
  • Iffiormana
    Options
    ahelgers10 wrote: »
    You go girl 👏
    What is working for you?
  • Krogja29
    Krogja29 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I started last week Monday. Were 115.7 lbs. This morning I am 112.8lbs. Yeah already 2.9lbs lost💪💪💪
  • Iffiormana
    Options
    I have lost 10lbs in the month of June ☀️
  • ahelgers10
    ahelgers10 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    ahelgers10 wrote: »
    You go girl 👏
    What is working for you?

I have just been sticking to the keto diet. Trying to be more active even if it just means getting more stuff done around the house every day. Hoping to start adding in exercise. Trying to fit it in with children at home can be difficult.
  • Shexio
    Shexio Posts: 184 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    SW 06/22/2018: 106.2
    Goal weight: 103.8 # (or less )

06/25: Checking in. I had a good weekend. I'm not weighing in yet, the scale stresses me out.
    I am monitoring my behaviors by writing down how I feel before I eat, after I eat and stuff like that.
    + How will this food make me feel
    + After I eat it, how will it make me feel
    + When I go to bed, will I be stressing about this food?

FWIW - this is helping me make better choices.
  • Iffiormana
    Options
    Shexio wrote: »

06/25: Checking in. I had a good weekend. I'm not weighing in yet, the scale stresses me out.
    I am monitoring my behaviors by writing down how I feel before I eat, after I eat and stuff like that.

You are doing just great hun,we are all proud of you.

• Shexio
    Options
    Thanks iifsandbutts :smiley: !

06/26: weigh in - 104.2 - isn't it amazing how our bodies react to crappy food and then how they react to healthier food choices? Today's focus: Eat 4X - no constant grazing. ( <-- this is what gets me into trouble)
    Food: Breakfast: 1 egg, 1 bacon, 1/2c mixed green pepper/beans/peas : After I ate, I feel amazing and satisfied. Not lethargic like I would had I eaten oatmeal or carbs.

• Shexio
    Options
    Checking in :smile:

06/28: realized that my habit of grabbing a protein bar is probably not serving me very well. While it tastes great, it is not satisfying a craving, I eat it because it tastes awesome. ANd when I finish the bar, I typically yearn for more. Thus, this bar is highly processed, right?!?! Because if it were a serving of snap peas...who'd be saying after 200 clories of them that they just wanted to eat 4 more servings. no one! So, I'm going to practice NOT having the bar. AND i'm going to practice having a 30min lunch window for eating so that I don't snack ALL afternoon.

06/27: Not Weighing in - Made solid food choices/whole foods
    06/26: weigh in - 104.2 - isn't it amazing how our bodies react to crappy food and then how they react to healthier food choices? Today's focus: Eat 4X - no constant grazing. ( <-- this is what gets me into trouble)
    Food: Breakfast: 1 egg, 1 bacon, 1/2c mixed green pepper/beans/peas : After I ate, I feel amazing and satisfied. Not lethargic like I would had I eaten oatmeal or carbs.

• zenobiawashington
    zenobiawashington Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've lost 5.8lbs so far. I've been running 2 miles every morning and I have mauy thai twice a week. My calorie intake is between 1200-1500 calories a day. I meal prep on the weekend, so I don't have to think about food during the day.

Yesterday I ran my first mile without stopping. My goal is to eventually run 3 miles each day, and just be more active on a daily basis. I've also been more productive with my time so my thoughts are less preoccupied with food.
  • Iffiormana
    Options
    I've lost 5.8lbs so far. I've been running 2 miles every morning and I have mauy thai twice a week. My calorie intake is between 1200-1500 calories a day. I meal prep on the weekend, so I don't have to think about food during the day.

Yesterday I ran my first mile without stopping. My goal is to eventually run 3 miles each day, and just be more active on a daily basis. I've also been more productive with my time so my thoughts are less preoccupied with food.
    Yayy girl for your 1st one mile run.I can walk for hours but running is so hard.You are doing absolutely great,cheers xx

• str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Woohoo! I am doing this!

Starting weight as of June 1st was 171.8.
    Current weight as of June 21st is 170.2.
    Current weight - 169.0

Next goal - 165
  • pkcsdh
    pkcsdh Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    10 days of daily gym workouts: weights/cardio and 1100-1200 calories per day

No weight gain but my clothes are tighter!

Someone said my body adjusting to lifting weights etc and retaining water?

I feel like just doing only cardio!!! No weights

Anyone else have this happen?
  • Gadde_hr
    Gadde_hr Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I’m kinda new to this app,but not to weight loss trails and overall failures. This time I’m committed and I have already changed my diet,so I’m up and running ready to take this challenge . My current weight is 205 pounds, height 5.6 . Goal to loose 15 pounds soon. Please add me in
  • djl21740
    djl21740 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Ok, I’m in. I still have about 100 pounds to go, it will be nice to have someone along for the ride in July! Good Luck everyone.
  • kyliewiley1974
    kyliewiley1974 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm 182 currently :) let's do this!
  • dawngilbertballard
    dawngilbertballard Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in like for real!!!! I'm at 252. I am striving to be at 240 by the end of the month. I haven't been exercising but I am starting this week. I need all the motivation I can get!!! LOL.
  • Goingligt11
    Goingligt11 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Count me in, so desperate to lose some weight now.
    July 1st: 152 lbs
    Goal for 1st August: 140 lbs
This discussion has been closed.