Whats the most weight you lost in a week ? :)

Options
13»

Replies

• SWink06
    SWink06 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    14 pounds my first week. But I started with 169 to lose and I'm sure a lot of it was water weight. Since then I'm averaging around 4 pounds a week.
  • JasonT1973
    JasonT1973 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    4lbs since I actually started tracking.
  • Sierra_christine89
    Sierra_christine89 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    2 lbs a week sounds pretty healthy if you ask me! :P
    I've lost 5 in a week but I'm pretty sure it was just water weight!
  • tannyb
    tannyb Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    On my tenth week on MFP, I lost 6.4 pounds. But that was over two years ago when I still had like 130 or so left to lose. Overall, I've averaged 0.8 pounds a week since I started (April 3, 2011.)
  • Ivana0110
    Options
    2 lbs, unfortunately
  • larsen626
    larsen626 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Mine was 9lbs but that was after my gastric sleeve surgery I average 2.5 lbs a week I lost 125 in a calendar year I weighed 400 lbs to start I still would like to loose 115 so I keep going!!!
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    My first MFP week was 9 lbs. it was insane. But when I'm acting like I'm supposed to I average 1-2 lbs
  • YellowSummerRoom
    YellowSummerRoom Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    5kg (11 pounds) in the space of about 4 days. My mum had a heart attack a few years ago and it came so out of nowhere. She was only 50 and looked amazing for her age. Not someone at all you'd think of as a heart attack risk.

Fortunately they saved her and she was out of hospital in a couple of days (they put a stent in her artery) but damn, I was a wreck. It was like my body just sort of shut down. I reckon the level of constant anxiety alone contributed to the weight loss. I was 23 and I'm an only child so I was pretty much dealing with it on my own. It was also during a massive heatwave in Sydney so I was running around everywhere in literally 40 degree (celsius - about 104F) heat. I also barely ate a thing in those days. Just felt too ill from anxiety to stomach anything more than water or coffee. Horrible times! Not reccomended.

Of course, I put it all back on in the blink of an eye - which was really least of my worries at that time.
  • ssm_1972
    ssm_1972 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    approx 7 lbs surprisingly !
  • nursenelson
    Options
    my very best week ever was quite a while ago (maybe 2 years)
    it was 7.2 lbs - I almost cried and I did the appy dance :)
  • annwyatt69
    annwyatt69 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I lost 12 lbs in the week prior to my surgery by drinking 3 Bariatric Advantage Protein Meal Replacement shakes each day, which were 160 kcals + 27 grams of protein each, and eating a sensible meal of 5 oz of lean meat and 1/2 cup of cooked vegetables OR 1 cup of raw for my dinner each night. This totaled at LEAST 90 grams of protein per day and about 30-35 carbs. Of course, I was 230 lbs. when I started.

Now I am normal BMI and very, very close to my ultimate goal and my weight loss is about 1 pound a month if I'm lucky.
  • bevcs94
    bevcs94 Posts: 1
    Options
    The most I've lost is 5lbs. but I'm pretty sure it was just water weight lol.
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    2.5 pounds the week I upped the amount of calories I was eating :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!