The 6-Week Badass Challenge starting in July (with private group)

Options
Bendiz_
Bendiz_ Posts: 278 Member
edited June 2018 in Challenges
Hello! I'm starting up a challenge July 3rd which goes on until August 7th. I was part of a 8-week biggest loser type challenge which inspired me to start this. This is meant to be a fun and motivating way to lose weight with a group of people backing each other up.

Every week you will step on a scale and post your weight in the discussion thread. You choose which day you want to weigh in and at the beginning of every week I will post the results from last week. The first weigh-in happens during the first week of the challenge (on/after july 3rd, before july 10th).

Every week new challenges will arrive. It's optional whether you want to actually do the challenges or just be a part of the weigh-ins. All challenges are meant to help you get the most out of these 6 weeks. The challenges will wary from week to week. Sometimes it can be food related, psych related, exercise related and so on, I don't want to spoil too much.

I'm making a spreadsheet where everyone can track their individual progress and see how others are doing. Every week I will select a 1st place, 2nd place and 3rd place who lost the biggest % of their weight. And after these 6 weeks are up, a winner will be selected and crowned the ultimate badass.

To join you just have to reply to this thread and tell me that you're in and I'll give you an invite to the group. You can also apply for an invite here: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/127295-the-6-week-badass-challenge (You won't get an invite unless you've applied in this thread first). I've chosen to limit the challenge to a maximum of 20 people, but I can be flexible if more people want to join. 3 spots are already taken. "Registration" ends on July 2nd. This is going to be fun! :smiley:

Replies