Pro Keto Thread or Group?

Options
If this isn't allowed, I apologize, but I would appreciate very much if someone would point me in the direction of some pro keto discussions here, or a pro keto group? As I scroll through the discussion threads, all I seem to see is people bashing keto or arguing about it with others who follow it. If someone doesn't like it, that's fine, but it's my way of eating, and I'd love to meet others who follow the keto diet as well, and share good info and positivity. Thank you!

Replies

• nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    The Low Carber Daily group linked above is great. You need to request to join but they don't turn away people - it's a formality.

There is also an active keto group and a many other smaller groups.

Good luck.
  • WholeFoods4Lyfe
    WholeFoods4Lyfe Posts: 1,518 Member
    Options
    nvmomketo wrote: »
    The Low Carber Daily group linked above is great. You need to request to join but they don't turn away people - it's a formality.

Good luck.

Do you have a link for the Keto specific group? TIA
  • KristinLeeD
    KristinLeeD Posts: 218 Member
    Options

Good luck.

@WholeFoods4Lyfe I really like and appreciate this group:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1143-keto
  • WholeFoods4Lyfe
    WholeFoods4Lyfe Posts: 1,518 Member
    Options

Good luck.

@WholeFoods4Lyfe I really like and appreciate this group:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1143-keto

Awesome, thank you!
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options

Good luck.

^^^ Yep. That's it. Sorry I didn't link to it earlier. This device I'm on doesn't do that very easily.

Many of the same people as the LCD group, just with a complete keto focus. :) nice bunch.
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    If this isn't allowed, I apologize, but I would appreciate very much if someone would point me in the direction of some pro keto discussions here, or a pro keto group? As I scroll through the discussion threads, all I seem to see is people bashing keto or arguing about it with others who follow it. If someone doesn't like it, that's fine, but it's my way of eating, and I'd love to meet others who follow the keto diet as well, and share good info and positivity. Thank you!

You are indeed correct. Which is unfortunate. It seems that lots and lots of folks have an agenda. To each their own. I try not to indulge them. Sometimes, however, I am not so successful.

I was going to mention the two groups that have already been mentioned....so nothing to add there.

I have been following the Keto Lifestyle for several months now and agree with you: I LOVE IT! Doing it because of high A1C and insulin resistance. See you in the groups...
  • autumnblonde1
    autumnblonde1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for taking the time to reply. I am new to the discussion boards here, and still finding my way. I did join both recommended groups, and I look forward to participating in them. It's nice to know I'm not alone in my keto journey!